PSD?

F111
Essendon Legend

Re: PSD?

Post by F111 »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Never forgive that McFlee for what he did. He turned himself into an A Grader. An A Grade Arsehole.
What'd he do? Was that the one where they offered a pick in the 30's and we said no?
Or was that Houli?
We were in contract negotiations with him. We offered him 2 years (not sure on the remuneration), and he held out beyond the trade period. He then decided he didn't like the offer, and quit the club. Walked into the PSD where Freo picked him up for nothing. A Grade...
I literally have zero memory of that.
f*** him.
He was a turnover king at that stage. When we next played Freo our supporters were yelling "kick it to McPhee" 'cause he would turn it straight over to us pdq. :)
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

And now back to the original question here, especially now that O`meara or Lyons are no longer available, WHO the f*** should we be targeting now?.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

desmondo wrote:And now back to the original question here, especially now that O`meara or Lyons are no longer available, WHO the f*** should we be targeting now?.
Who's available?

PSD is starting to stand for Pretty Shit Draft
Essendunny
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

Because the dollar crashed. Thought we had a bank roll but our currency was obviously devalued this year.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Never forgive that McFlee for what he did. He turned himself into an A Grader. An A Grade Arsehole.
What'd he do? Was that the one where they offered a pick in the 30's and we said no?

Or was that Houli?
We were in contract negotiations with him. We offered him 2 years (not sure on the remuneration), and he held out beyond the trade period. He then decided he didn't like the offer, and quit the club. Walked into the PSD where Freo picked him up for nothing. A Grade...

f*** him.

Lead to the tale of McVeigh hunting him down in the gym when he heard the news and told him to "finish his rep, and f*** off!"
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote:
desmondo wrote:And now back to the original question here, especially now that O`meara or Lyons are no longer available, WHO the f*** should we be targeting now?.
Who's available?

Xavier Richards
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Who's available?

Xavier Richards
Be ironic if we pick him up, after Sydney got Teddy off us at about the some stage in their careers.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Aaron Heppell or Ben Long are another couple of options I would consider.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Harry Dear?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

ealesy wrote:Aaron Heppell or Ben Long are another couple of options I would consider.
I saw a bit of Hepps on telly in the VFL and yes he looks ok, BUT what can you tell me about Ben Long?, I`ve never laid eyes on him but just that name makes my interest pique. :)
Last edited by desmondo on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

ealesy wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Who's available?

Xavier Richards
Be ironic if we pick him up, after Sydney got Teddy off us at about the some stage in their careers.
Good enough to play in finals a hell of a lot of others haven't ever or in a long time.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

ealesy wrote:Aaron Heppell or Ben Long are another couple of options I would consider.
Couldn't we rookie Aaron Heppell?
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

desmondo wrote:
I saw a bit of Hepps on telly in the VFL and yes he looks ok, BUT what can you tell me about Ben Long?, I`ve never layed eyes on him but just that name makes my interest pique. :)
Jake's brother good pedigree but can he play?
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

mdso wrote:
desmondo wrote:
I saw a bit of Hepps on telly in the VFL and yes he looks ok, BUT what can you tell me about Ben Long?, I`ve never layed eyes on him but just that name makes my interest pique. :)
That was the question I was asking. :)
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

I'd have Xavier Richards over Heppell & Long any day of the week.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:

Or was that Houli?

f*** him.
We never forget some things.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Gimps wrote:I'd have Xavier Richards over Heppell & Long any day of the week.
And we know he`s ready to go.

Played some handy games for the swans through the year, (back and forward), and he could turn into a handy swingman.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

mdso wrote:
desmondo wrote:
Not his brother, think he is his cousin. Kicked 6 for the Doggies in the VFL prelim final and kicked another 2-3 the following week in the Final as well.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

boncer34 wrote:Harry Dear?
I've heard someone else mentioned him but literally have zero idea who he is, couldn't even guess if he is a state leaguer or has been cut from another team, or what his story is.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

ealesy wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Harry Dear?
I've heard someone else mentioned him but literally have zero idea who he is, couldn't even guess if he is a state leaguer or has been cut from another team, or what his story is.
Cut from the crows this year. Big Tall FF type who couldn't get a game this year ... competing with Jacobs and Tex.

http://www.afc.com.au/player-profile/harry-dear

Might be worth a late pick but Richards looks a better option.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)