Confirmed movements (All clubs)

s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: Confirmed movements (All clubs)

Post by s'dreams »

MH_Bomber wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:18 pm What I can’t understand is when he’s been given a run he’s not been bad.

This year the selected Melbourne forward line didn’t function that well. Brown et al were holding him out but how well did they play in retrospect?

It seems all to be about confidence. When dropped he lost confidence and didn’t help him.
Commentators have been quite critical of him this year. He doesn't chase when a forward entry is repulsed and he doesn't gut run to lead over half the time.

Who knows - maybe he can take the hint and change.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

MH_Bomber wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:37 pm We got the Weiderman!!

I think it's a good thing.

Can't quite understand Melbourne on him.
Weideman is 2 things.
1 - a taller Waterman. In and out of the team. Has no defensive pressure. Either kicks 4 goals or does zero.
2 - a wake-up call to Harrison Jones that he's not cutting it as a tall forward option.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

s'dreams wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:24 pm
MH_Bomber wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:18 pm What I can’t understand is when he’s been given a run he’s not been bad.

This year the selected Melbourne forward line didn’t function that well. Brown et al were holding him out but how well did they play in retrospect?

It seems all to be about confidence. When dropped he lost confidence and didn’t help him.
Commentators have been quite critical of him this year. He doesn't chase when a forward entry is repulsed and he doesn't gut run to lead over half the time.

He Bloody Well Better!Not the way to welcome a new Chum(and Welcome all the same),but Everyone on the Playing List,especially those already with us,need to Pull your Fingers Out your Collective Arse,because Brutally Speaking -

YOU HAVE ACHIEVED NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:45 pm
s'dreams wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:24 pm

He Bloody Well Better!Not the way to welcome a new Chum(and Welcome all the same),but Everyone on the Playing List,especially those already with us,need to Pull your Fingers Out your Collective Arse,because Brutally Speaking -

YOU HAVE ACHIEVED NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I think this is a little OTT. Should allow him to settle in and give it a red hot go. He’s behind the pecking order at Demonski. He’ll be a focal point here.

It’s a bit like a housing assembly in a car engine bay. Lots of components compacted in a tight space. Each has a role to play in getting the vehicle moving. Throw a spanner in the works snd it’ll upset the mechanics.

Time for a tune up and service.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

DC2 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:41 pm
BenDoolan wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:55 pm
DC2 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:27 pm
BenDoolan wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:33 pm Will Setterfield and pick #68 to EFC for a future 4th round
great, getting carltons dregs.
Getting him for nothing
hes taking a spot on the list. wasnt good enough at gws albeit had some injury problems. chose carlton over us and now has been squeezed out of their best 22. so now we get him??

ill be happy to be proved wrong but just because he was a high draft pick means nothing after so many years. same goes for weideman. melbourne despetately needed a kp forward to stand up last season and mcdonald went down with a season ending injury. weideman still couldnt get a regular spot in their 22.

why take players that arent up to it?
I’ll just park this one here :wink:
Essendunny
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Yes Setters has been a great success until his inury.

Weids is a pass too, accuracy could be better to make him even more valuable. With Wright & now Jones out we would've seen Voss in there I expect.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

If Perth has to lose Jayden Hunter,can it be be Essendon that picks him up and look after him,please?

I head he was on the Bomber Radar yesterday,after bagging 5 in our Exciting Win on the road over South Fremantle!

We don’t want him ending up as a list topper for Peel like Sebit Kuek or West Coast Reserves!

That would just depress the suitcase out of us!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:04 pm If Perth has to lose Jayden Hunter,can it be be Essendon that picks him up and look after him,please?

I head he was on the Bomber Radar yesterday,after bagging 5 in our Exciting Win on the road over South Fremantle!

We don’t want him ending up as a list topper for Peel like Sebit Kuek or West Coast Reserves!

Your wish is our command.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:59 pm
grassy1 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:04 pm If Perth has to lose Jayden Hunter,can it be be Essendon that picks him up and look after him,please?

Your wish is our command.
Cheers.

Posted something in another thread,so I won’t repeat myself here.