Department S

Will trade Vlad for an open packet of Burger Rings.
Post Reply
User avatar
MH_Bomber
Club Captain
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Hughesdale

Department S

Post by MH_Bomber » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm

  • Saad
  • Schache
  • Sloane
  • Smith
  • Stringer
If we could get any 3 of these 5 I would be happy. I think Stringer is a lock now he has nominated us.
Regards

MH_Bomber

User avatar
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 11553
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:23 pm

Re: Department S

Post by Windy_Hill » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Any combination wjll improve our list.

Sloane would be the one i would throw the kitchen sink at but its a long shot. He's definitely the player we need.

User avatar
j-mac31
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15233
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: The city of brotherly love (Detroit)

Re: Department S

Post by j-mac31 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Windy_Hill wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm
Sloane would be the one i would throw the kitchen sink at but its a long shot. He's definitely the player we need.
Yep we need more midfielders who disappear under pressure.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

DC2
High Draft Pick
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Re: Department S

Post by DC2 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:41 am

j-mac31 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:10 pm
Windy_Hill wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm
Sloane would be the one i would throw the kitchen sink at but its a long shot. He's definitely the player we need.
Yep we need more midfielders who disappear under pressure.
exactly. sloane was figured out this year. he can be shut down.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12844
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Department S

Post by Sismis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 am

MH_Bomber wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm
  • Saad
  • Schache
  • Sloane
  • Smith
  • Stringer
If we could get any 3 of these 5 I would be happy. I think Stringer is a lock now he has nominated us.
3/5 done, now looking at 4!

User avatar
MH_Bomber
Club Captain
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Hughesdale

Re: Department S

Post by MH_Bomber » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:27 pm

MH_Bomber wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm
  • Saad
  • Schache
  • Sloane
  • Smith
  • Stringer
If we could get any 3 of these 5 I would be happy. I think Stringer is a lock now he has nominated us.
Department S --> Department YESS !!!
Regards

MH_Bomber

User avatar
MH_Bomber
Club Captain
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Hughesdale

Re: Department S

Post by MH_Bomber » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:11 am

Department S just became Department 'Ssh" as in we shut up about our chances of landing Shiel and spoke to him rather than talking ourselves up in the media.

Ha ha ha ha !!!!
Regards

MH_Bomber

User avatar
patoman
On the Rookie List
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:57 pm

Re: Department S

Post by patoman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 am

How did our S department miss out on Setterfield?? The kid was a mad Bombers supporter growing up.. had the chance to live out every kids dream but ended up choosing the scum??? Something clearly went wrong with those meetings... he fit our age and letter demographic perfectly :lol: Oh well we definitely got the better S out of the two :D

desmondo
High Draft Pick
Posts: 893
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Department S

Post by desmondo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:42 pm

patoman wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 am
How did our S department miss out on Setterfield?? The kid was a mad Bombers supporter growing up.. had the chance to live out every kids dream but ended up choosing the scum??? Something clearly went wrong with those meetings... he fit our age and letter demographic perfectly :lol: Oh well we definitely got the better S out of the two :D
I wondered why he picked them too, instead of us...only thing I could think of was that he feels he will get more game time there because of their (the scums) shittier list. Our mid-field will be hard to get into at the mo. A GOOD PROBLEM btw. :D

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: Department S

Post by Windy Hille » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:59 pm

desmondo wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:42 pm
patoman wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 am
How did our S department miss out on Setterfield?? The kid was a mad Bombers supporter growing up.. had the chance to live out every kids dream but ended up choosing the scum??? Something clearly went wrong with those meetings... he fit our age and letter demographic perfectly :lol: Oh well we definitely got the better S out of the two :D
I wondered why he picked them too, instead of us...only thing I could think of was that he feels he will get more game time there because of their (the scums) shittier list. Our mid-field will be hard to get into at the mo. A GOOD PROBLEM btw. :D
A blessing in disguise one might think. Just staggers me to see this stuff going on after all that’s gone before.

Post Reply