Sam Jacobs

Post Reply
User avatar
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12285
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:23 pm

Sam Jacobs

Post by Windy_Hill » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:49 pm

Filed for Free Agency

Could be worth 2 year deal given the vagaries of our Ruck stocks

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15530
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Sam Jacobs

Post by F111 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:17 pm

An option f'sure.

What others are out there?

User avatar
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12285
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:23 pm

Re: Sam Jacobs

Post by Windy_Hill » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:07 pm

F111 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:17 pm
An option f'sure.

What others are out there?
Paddy Ryder

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15530
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Sam Jacobs

Post by F111 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:27 am

Windy_Hill wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:07 pm
F111 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:17 pm
An option f'sure.

What others are out there?
Paddy Ryder
Jacobs linked to GWS. None left then. :roll:

User avatar
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12285
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:23 pm

Re: Sam Jacobs

Post by Windy_Hill » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:26 pm

F111 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:27 am
Windy_Hill wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:07 pm
F111 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:17 pm
An option f'sure.

What others are out there?
Paddy Ryder
Jacobs linked to GWS. None left then. :roll:
Josh Jenkins?

Post Reply