Adrian Anderson

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Adrian Anderson

Post by Windy_Hill »

Gimps wrote:Yeah Donnie, that's why i said bitch slap, very fitting for him :D

"Bitch" slap - how manly.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Windy_Hill wrote:
Gimps wrote:Yeah Donnie, that's why i said bitch slap, very fitting for him :D

"Bitch" slap - how manly.

Why not? It's all it would take to put you on your ar$e...
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Get a room ladies
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

BAHAHAHAHA!! That's hilarious.

"You are probably nothing more than a warehouse sales rep so I cant be too critical.." Nah, you can't be too critical, sold many copies of 'The Big Issue' lately??

"But for what its worth, you certainly are a c*** of the highest magnitude and like most people here, i really wish you would take a lot of sleeping pills and disappear." Wow, that really hurts me. See, the difference is, I create discussion by using methods that will be controversial. It's a way of ridding the site of the complete boredom that you create with your constant generic bull$hit posts that achieve SFA. And as for calling me a c***, now that's what I call childish. Going low enough to use the worst word in the english language, poor form little one, poor form.

"Yes I deleted the post because I cant be bothered dealing with one of your stupid poems or ridiculous insults.." Just to impress you once more. I will put forth a new theme for you in this case. With the overwhelming success of the musical "Jersey Boys" in recent times, I thought it would be fitting if your new theme was... "Big Girls Don't Cry" - But in this case, it seems as though they actually do! vingertje
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

please guys don't dodge the swear filter, write each word as it's spelled. also please use the PM feature if you wish to directly attack each other, cheers!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Just a gentle reminder that this is a forum for "Bombers Discussion" and not taking cheap shots at others.

Let's try and get it back on track by focussing on the real reason we all visit here.....discussing the bombers and their chances this year.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

WHOA!

That's the best fight since good ol' Essendon4Eva graced our boards! What we need is a few of those Batman captions like

THWACK!

KAPOW!!

ZAP!!.......... OOOFF......... KLONK

VRONK ............ WHAMMM........ZAMM

Great stuff =D>

Though, if you wanted to keep it on topic, all you had to do was use the words ADRIAN ANDERSON instead of the nasty "C" word

:lol:
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

swoodley wrote:Just a gentle reminder that this is a forum for "Bombers Discussion" and not taking cheap shots at others.

Let's try and get it back on track by focussing on the real reason we all visit here.....discussing the bombers and their chances this year.
Maybe there should be a board for bitch fights! :lol:
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BenDoolan wrote:WHOA!

That's the best fight since good ol' Essendon4Eva graced our boards! What we need is a few of those Batman captions like

THWACK!

KAPOW!!

Great stuff =D>

Though, if you wanted to keep it on topic, all you had to do was use the words ADRIAN ANDERSON instead of the nasty "C" word

GOLD!

Windy:

Versus Gimpoid:
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

BenDoolan wrote:WHOA!

THWACK!

KAPOW!!

Great stuff =D>

Thought you might like it Benny, my pleasure :wink: