craig Hutchison is a pillow biter

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
dheal
Top Up Player

Re: craig Hutchison is a pillow biter

Post by dheal »

Saw that ugly, smart arse "shirt lifter' on Footy Crappified last night & he woul'nt give any credit to Essendon, saying their list is not good enough, who have they beaten, blah blah..........Wish he just vanish over to this second home in America, the yanks deserve him.
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

Who gives a shit what he thinks, anyway?

He's gutter press.
"Let's face it. If I didn't exist, you'd pay someone to invent me"
KaaN10
Regular Senior Player

Post by KaaN10 »

Fat c*** he is.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Who gives a f*** what that fat bald wanker thinks...

Did anyone hear Gary after Hutchy tried to suggest that he doesnt like Kennett?

Basically said that everyone thinks he is a sad and lonely man to which Hutchy said dont get personal... The ****head could not even see the irony in it!!

He is probably jerking off right now that we are giving him space on this forum
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

bomberdonnie wrote:Who gives a f*** what that fat bald wanker thinks...

Did anyone hear Gary after Hutchy tried to suggest that he doesnt like Kennett?

Basically said that everyone thinks he is a sad and lonely man to which Hutchy said dont get personal... The ****head could not even see the irony in it!!

He is probably jerking off right now that we are giving him space on this forum
Hutchy: A grade, prime quality, numero uno, clown fart.

Gary as well. I saw that Kennett thing too Donny. Very funny. Lyon's bottom lip started wobbling I'm sure of it. Looked like a little schoolboy sobbing... Gold.

Shit show though. Talk about hang on to your ego folks!

:wink:
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Shit show though. Talk about hang on to your ego folks!
:wink:
It really is crap. It's contrived crap to, which is even worse. Do they really think we believe they're arguing?
I bet they all jump in a spa together after for a few Pims and short frankfurts celebrating their success! :-& :-s
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

It is the lowest form of vulture journalism. Hutchinson is an A-grade tool who has little to no credibility in the wider football community. He wraps himself in his Channel 9 credentials and believes this makes him bullet-proof. Unfortunately, after watching the turd-face pontificate last night, I then endured him on SEN this morning - getting stuck into Tim Watson.

Watto was all class and too clever for the dumb-f***. He basically told him that he doesn't have to create an argument where one doesn't exist, in order for his opinion to be deemed important, or create an impression that he has strong convictions. Hutchinson was too busy replaying what he just said in his sub-conscience, so he missed the subtlety of Watto's point.

Fluffer!
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

I just ignore him. Don't watch that tripe Footy Crappified, because it's rubbish. Don't watch the Footy Show, because it's generaly rubbish. Don't read his articles, because they're rubbish. Easiest way to deal with him: ignore him. He'll go away eventually.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Craig Hutchison is a RAPIST. Ooops, I meant Leigh Youlten. Honest mistake eh, Hutchy.

Nothing but a dumb sensationalist WHORE
Essendunny
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Mike Sheehan is apparantley making noise about retiring. A lot of people (Hutchy included) dont think Robbo is up for replacing him as Football Editor/general media man about town. Hutchy is angling for the big job at the little paper. It's hard to make Sheehan look good, but this dopey little fcker does a nice job of it.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Boyler_Room wrote:Easiest way to deal with him: ignore him. He'll go away eventually.
To stop Craig Hutchi 1-2-3
Here's a fresh new way that's trouble free
It's got Paul Anka's guarantee......
(Guarantee void in Tennessee!)
Just don't look! Just don't look!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

The thing is they were all singing Carlton's praise after two wins in a row and Hutchinson goes on about how a win over Carlton means nothing!

I find it funny how he has "exclusive interviews" for channel 9 when all they are is him stalking coaches and players in carparks or as they leave their homes. Obviously it would look rude if they told him to piss off but it's obvious they don't want to talk to him.

We all know he hates Essendon so we should expect this sort of rubbish from him.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

robrulz5 wrote:I find it funny how he has "exclusive interviews" for channel 9 when all they are is him stalking coaches and players in carparks or as they leave their homes. Obviously it would look rude if they told him to piss off but it's obvious they don't want to talk to him.
I know. The rest of the media still talks about him as if he gets good exclusives or actually breaks news. When has he done that? Oh that's right, he got some long-range, wobbly footage of Cousins shopping in L.A. :roll:
A f***wit of the highest order.

Have you noticed how he just about always questions (again and again) what Caro has to say. It just is plain stupid. I get the feeling he wants to feel like "one of the boys" with Lyon and Archer because he deosn't automatically fit in as a former player.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

j-mac wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:I find it funny how he has "exclusive interviews" for channel 9 when all they are is him stalking coaches and players in carparks or as they leave their homes. Obviously it would look rude if they told him to piss off but it's obvious they don't want to talk to him.
I know. The rest of the media still talks about him as if he gets good exclusives or actually breaks news. When has he done that? Oh that's right, he got some long-range, wobbly footage of Cousins shopping in L.A. :roll:
A f****** of the highest order.

By the time the footy show airs everyone already knows what he is going to say! A couple of weeks ago Gary Lyon started off the show saying "Hutchy has some big new about a Bomber star". We all already knew it was about Lucas and his contract talks!!!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

robrulz5 wrote: By the time the footy show airs everyone already knows what he is going to say! A couple of weeks ago Gary Lyon started off the show saying "Hutchy has some big new about a Bomber star". We all already knew it was about Lucas and his contract talks!!!
Yes, it is sadly pathetic. They try and make him out to be some sort of magical reporter who gets stories no-one knows about or any other reporter will get. He is just a wankaholic, and so are those who pump him up. Ridiculously stupid.
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:
robrulz5 wrote: By the time the footy show airs everyone already knows what he is going to say! A couple of weeks ago Gary Lyon started off the show saying "Hutchy has some big new about a Bomber star". We all already knew it was about Lucas and his contract talks!!!
Yes, it is sadly pathetic. They try and make him out to be some sort of magical reporter who gets stories no-one knows about or any other reporter will get. He is just a wankaholic, and so are those who pump him up. Ridiculously stupid.
Yeah.

He only "breaks" news because TFS airs hours before newspapers are available.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

That and the fact that he's willing to "break" stories that no respectable journalist thinks are news-worthy.
"Let's face it. If I didn't exist, you'd pay someone to invent me"
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

How much more of a dickhead does he look now after this week?

http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/208/Default ... wsid=62694

basically, Fev and Sydney have denied his claims regarding contract talks and virtually everything he has to say is second hand, second rate hack journalism at it's worst...I don't think there is a worse journalist in footy circles at the moment and that includes Caro & Walls...
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Crazyman wrote:How much more of a dickhead does he look now after this week?

http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/208/Default ... wsid=62694

basically, Fev and Sydney have denied his claims regarding contract talks and virtually everything he has to say is second hand, second rate hack journalism at it's worst...I don't think there is a worse journalist in footy circles at the moment and that includes Caro & Walls...
But he's got a Wankley Award!
Essendunny
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

f*** it was funny last not on TFS when Sam nearly made him cry

Sam was being a prick but this germ deserves everything he gets!!!