Fevola = c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Ossie
Club Captain

Fevola = c***

Post by Ossie »

Just went knees up into Graham Polak in exactly the same fashion he went knees up into Henry last week.
Polak I'm sure will have broken ribs etc. Looked a really painful one.
c***.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Re: Fevola = c***

Post by Jazz_84 »

sack of shit indeed
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Spot on Ossie. I noticed exactly the same thing too. Both times against Polak and Slattery, he's jumped knees first into the defender dropping back into his space as though he's attempting to take the mark, but both times he's had absolutely no chance of taking the mark, so i put both acts down as malicious, dog acts. He also took out one of his own players doing this last weekend - think it was either Fisher or Waite.

He's an arsehole.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

AFL wont do squat until he does it to Goodes.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Megan wrote:AFL wont do squat until he does it to Goodes.
As opposed to the other way around where they still would do squat....

And yes Jimmy, it was Fisher...and that tells me it is not malicious, just poor judgement and execution of the leap...

Finally, he is still a c***
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Agreed

He is an out and out cnt but I think we are being a little harsh here saying that what he did to Slattery and Pollack was in any way intentional or dirty. The guy is allowed to fly at the ball and in Slattery's case he would have been well and truly in the air before he realised that Slattery was going to be Mr Superbrave and run back into him like that.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Haven't seen the Polak one - but a little surprised at some of the views of the Slattery incident. I thought Fev was making a genuine attempt at the mark - the contact looked to me to be accidental / incidental.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Polak in ICU @ The Alfred, life support, induced coma after accidental headbutt of a tram. :shock: :(
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Evidently things are looking up for Polak - pity he didn't look up :shock:

I know he's from W.A. - but a ******* Tram???????? - They're not small unnoticeable vehicles! And they run on tracks!

If he ever gets back onto a footy field there'll be some rippers coming his way.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Oh - and I concur with this thread :!:
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

F111 wrote:Polak in ICU @ The Alfred, life support, induced coma after accidental headbutt of a tram. :shock: :(
:shock: :|.

Hmm. I'd be surprised if alcohol was not involved - how the hell do you not notice (by either seeing or hearing) a tram!?
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
F111 wrote:Polak in ICU @ The Alfred, life support, induced coma after accidental headbutt of a tram. :shock: :(
:shock: :|.

Hmm. I'd be surprised if alcohol was not involved - how the hell do you not notice (by either seeing or hearing) a tram!?
Exactly... yet every year how many people get hit by trams?!?! It's ridiculous.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
onzman
Regular Senior Player

Post by onzman »

jimmyc1985 wrote:Spot on Ossie. I noticed exactly the same thing too. Both times against Polak and Slattery, he's jumped knees first into the defender dropping back into his space as though he's attempting to take the mark, but both times he's had absolutely no chance of taking the mark, so i put both acts down as malicious, dog acts. He also took out one of his own players doing this last weekend - think it was either Fisher or Waite.

He's an arsehole.
Disagree totally. Nothing malicious about the Slattery incindent - havent seen the Polak incident.
Ball comes in, Fevola crashes the pack. GREAT PLAY. We'd be sitting here applauding Lloyd for the same thing.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

onzman wrote:
jimmyc1985 wrote:Spot on Ossie. I noticed exactly the same thing too. Both times against Polak and Slattery, he's jumped knees first into the defender dropping back into his space as though he's attempting to take the mark, but both times he's had absolutely no chance of taking the mark, so i put both acts down as malicious, dog acts. He also took out one of his own players doing this last weekend - think it was either Fisher or Waite.

He's an arsehole.
Disagree totally. Nothing malicious about the Slattery incindent - havent seen the Polak incident.
Ball comes in, Fevola crashes the pack. GREAT PLAY. We'd be sitting here applauding Lloyd for the same thing.
Except that Fev didn't crash the pack, he went in with knee raised and studs out with no regard for the safety of anyone else on the park.
It was a dog act, even if the specific action of kneeing Slats in the head was incidental.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.