Mediocre plebs

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Mediocre plebs

Post by jimmyc1985 »

I love those mediocre plebs. Celebrate like they've won a grand final after they beat an absolute bare-bones, injury-decimated outfit who played with 19 men for the entire second half. Anyone who thinks Richmond are improving is a mong.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Re: Mediocre plebs

Post by boncer34 »

Thought you were talking about the maggots. Got an indian friend watching it with me in the common room. Mal Micheal's free against for to high even he was abusing the umpires and he barely gets the game.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Another false dawn at Richmond. You're right Jimmy, they were carrying on like they had knocked off a full strength Geelong. I dont think they are even good enough to get ninth.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

robbie67 wrote:Another false dawn at Richmond. You're right Jimmy, they were carrying on like they had knocked off a full strength Geelong. I dont think they are even good enough to get ninth.
Tenthmond?
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
AnarchicBomber
Regular Senior Player

Post by AnarchicBomber »

Meh, if they're happy, good on 'em. I certainly try to ride a win for as much joy as I can.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

What else would you expect from a club as pathetic as them? 2 finals series in 25 years, while their "chosen one" coaches a rival team to 4 flags in that time.

What else would you expect from a club who kept alining their coaches contracts with Sheedys?

What else would you expect from a club who picked up Tambling before Buddy?

What else would you expect from a club who's best player is in career best form at the ridiculous age of 34?

What else to expect from a club who has Jarrod Oakley-Nicholls in their team?

Our kids are better than their kids, our coach is better than their coach, our club is far better than their club.

YELLOW AND BLEAK!!!!!!!!!
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

They play a typical Terry Wallace brand of football as well which will never win them a premiership.
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

robrulz5 wrote:They play a typical Terry Wallace brand of football as well which will never win them a premiership.
Couldn't agree more; starting the game with 8 in defence & only 4 up front. Sure they got away with it this time (& with Wallace, if all else fails, they flood), but it gives them a defensive mind set from Day 1 where they are trying to save games rather than win them.

Sure a lot of people thought Knights approach at the start of the season of all out attack was too one-way, but at least it gave our young blokes an attacking mind set whereby we take teams on & try & outscore them rather than the Ninthmond approach of damage control & trying to limit the damage of the opposition.
damo22
Top Up Player

Post by damo22 »

richmond supporters are unbelievable
full of praise when they're up by 4 goals
bagging every player when they're down by 2
i just sat there on saturday shaking my head at these front-running moron supporters
i didn't think we should've won given that we only played well for one quarter and our injury situation, but i was praying that reimers would pick up the ball in the dying seconds and thread it, pumping his fists at the ferals and shutting them up for good
bowden however didn't give him the opportunity in one of the weakest footy displays i have ever seen

having said that, watching carlton get pipped today cheered me up alot :)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

damo22 wrote:richmond supporters are unbelievable
i just sat there on saturday shaking my head at these front-running moron supporters

i didn't think we should've won given that we only played well for one quarter and our injury situation, but i was praying that reimers would pick up the ball in the dying seconds and thread it, pumping his fists at the ferals and shutting them up for good
bowden however didn't give him the opportunity in one of the weakest footy displays i have ever seen

Perhaps you should sit where I do. You will get a perspective of some of our own moronic herd of dickheads who do exactly the same thing.
Essendunny
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

BenDoolan wrote:
damo22 wrote:richmond supporters are unbelievable

Perhaps you should sit where I do. You will get a perspective of some of our own moronic herd of dickheads who do exactly the same thing.
And let's face it, every club has them...just some have more than others...Ninthmond, Scum, Filth, etc...
The Man from Bomberland
Champion of Essendon

Post by The Man from Bomberland »

AnarchicBomber wrote:Meh, if they're happy, good on 'em. I certainly try to ride a win for as much joy as I can.
Agree, I don't begrudge them a win.
Bombers till' I die
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

That last line Filth.Can you lend PERTH FOOTBALL CLUB some Magic Dust from it after our last 30 years(From about 5PM, 23/09/78)? :( Our SEASON'S GONE TO SHIT AGAIN and Mr EASTAUGH'S JOB IS ON THE LINE.

As for DICKHEAD Footy Fans,try the So-called EAST PERTH Fans who've been at it attacking opposition Trainers and players.Thankfully,as some rightfully protested their innocence,they're not all like that.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

The Man from Bomberland wrote:
AnarchicBomber wrote:Meh, if they're happy, good on 'em. I certainly try to ride a win for as much joy as I can.
Agree, I don't begrudge them a win.
I do! They're w*nkers!
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.