ESSENDON V COLLINGWOOD

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
brad
Top Up Player

ESSENDON V COLLINGWOOD

Post by brad »

For any Essendon fans who don't have reserved seats for our home matches you can currently get GOOD seats in the Southern Stand (where majority of Dons fans will be) on level 3 (P Section).

IF we happen to get over the line today against the Tigers there'll be 80K+ next Saturday.

GO BOMBERS!
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Re: ESSENDON V COLLINGWOOD

Post by Crazyman »

Also, for those that are going, the commentators last night made the point about Scum supporters throwing the ball back into the field of play after their side kicked a point in order to slow the opposition down at the kick in with two balls on the field...so guys, everytime we kick a behind you know what to do :lol:
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Really looking forward to this game I honestly hold high hopes for next week. Is Fletch okay for next week? We would need him. F**KEN CLOKE plays shit last night, watch next week come out and play awesome, like Medhurst! :evil: Its so frustrating. See how it all pans out. Big game.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

The Pope is in town, it's time for some retribution.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

dom_105 wrote:The Pope is in town, it's time for some retribution.
Better get him down at the club to perform an exorcism of the demons that possess our fitness department.
Essendunny
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

I don't want to pop anyone's balloon but we had an injury list of 15 this week and we've just potentially added another 3.

Fletcher should come back in and Welsh should be OK but Neagle and Gus are probably write-offs meaning that we need two extra players for next week. Hislop, Hocking and Daniher (and their 10 odd games of combined experience) might be able to come into the team this week depending on how they hold up for Bendigo.
The only blokes left to choose from if they don't come up are Hooker (not AFL ready), Williams (miles off being AFL ready) and Bellchambers (three rucks??). Or we could elevate Magin (not AFL ready), Dick (who has played some Bendigo Reserves footy this year) or Chartres (who has been described as less graceful on the field than Kepler).

Additionally, if they don't play Rocca again we're going to have Mal lining up on Pendlebury / Medhurst / whoever again because he won't have a match-up.

If we get within 10 goals of the Pies (who'll come out snarling after their loss and have the extra day's break) I'll be impressed.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Any volunteers to give a GOOD OLD FASHIONED FIST TO THE GOBS of MEDHURST and THOMAS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or MESS UP their GODAWFULL Toupees!
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

grassy1 wrote:Any volunteers to give a GOOD OLD FASHIONED FIST TO THE GOBS of MEDHURST and THOMAS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or MESS UP their GODAWFULL Toupees!
I would volunteer for this extremely worthy cause - though, I think I'll leave the task to one more capable.

BOOTS! :lol:
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I always reckoned Medhurst had a Hairdo like a NAZI STORMTROOPER'S HelMutt! :lol:

Thomas is just a Right Mess.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

grassy1 wrote:I always reckoned Medhurst had a Hairdo like a NAZI STORMTROOPER'S HelMutt! :lol:

Thomas is just a Right Mess.
Or a Lego man eh Grassy... Good footballer though.

:wink:
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

andrewb wrote:I don't want to pop anyone's balloon but we had an injury list of 15 this week and we've just potentially added another 3.

Fletcher should come back in and Welsh should be OK but Neagle and Gus are probably write-offs meaning that we need two extra players for next week. Hislop, Hocking and Daniher (and their 10 odd games of combined experience) might be able to come into the team this week depending on how they hold up for Bendigo.
The only blokes left to choose from if they don't come up are Hooker (not AFL ready), Williams (miles off being AFL ready) and Bellchambers (three rucks??). Or we could elevate Magin (not AFL ready), Dick (who has played some Bendigo Reserves footy this year) or Chartres (who has been described as less graceful on the field than Kepler).

Additionally, if they don't play Rocca again we're going to have Mal lining up on Pendlebury / Medhurst / whoever again because he won't have a match-up.

If we get within 10 goals of the Pies (who'll come out snarling after their loss and have the extra day's break) I'll be impressed.
Easily impressed. I think we will get within 10 goals this time around, but a win will be very tough. Fletcher strengthens our spine, as does Welsh.
damo22
Top Up Player

Post by damo22 »

grassy1 wrote:Any volunteers to give a GOOD OLD FASHIONED FIST TO THE GOBS of MEDHURST and THOMAS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or MESS UP their GODAWFULL Toupees!
thomas and medhurst both running with the flight of the ball..
knock eachother out
perfect start to the match

however this probably won't happen seeing as they're both cats
what a shame
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

damo22 wrote:
knock eachother out

what a shame
Eh??? Cats?

The most important thing in regards to this game is - WILL HIRDY BE A RUNNER?????
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Megan wrote:
damo22 wrote:
knock eachother out

what a shame
Eh??? Cats?

The most important thing in regards to this game is - WILL HIRDY BE A RUNNER?????
He's going overseas apparently. Won't be running.
Essendunny
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

WHAT?

You are kidding me.

I was meant to travel that day and put it off to stay home esp. My sister is keeping my nieces out of school one day, because I refused to go in on the Saturday to stay home and watch Hirdy run.

Goddamnit.

Goddamnit to hell :P
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Megan wrote:WHAT?

You are kidding me.

I was meant to travel that day and put it off to stay home esp. My sister is keeping my nieces out of school one day, because I refused to go in on the Saturday to stay home and watch Hirdy run.

Goddamnit.

Goddamnit to hell :P
Hirdy's lucky you live interstate Megs...

:wink:
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

I fear we will get thumped. I would be happy to get within 30 points. :evil:
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
damo22
Top Up Player

Post by damo22 »

Megan wrote:
damo22 wrote:
knock eachother out

what a shame
Eh??? Cats?

when i say cats i'm implying that they are soft
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Wonder if DIDAK and SHAW have TOUPEES Right now?

Some sort of disguise! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: