ESSENDON vs carlton,NO CONTEST!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Marillion
Top Up Player

ESSENDON vs carlton,NO CONTEST!

Post by Marillion »

Carlton are the laughing stock of the competition right now! Their President has absolutely NO IDEA about football,they have made their coach look totally worthless by not letting him coach how he wants.They are 12 million in debt they had to ask the AFL early this year for cash to pay staff! They have been rebuilding for 3-4 years and now Smorgan said Members will have to wait another 2-3 years before they can get into the finals! WTF! Supporters DON'T want to hear that,I am very confident the Bombers WILL be a top 8 team in 2007. WHY? Because WE have a great list and will improve in 07,WE have the right people at the club behind the scenes,WE have no debt and i think that is a good thing to know around the club,Lloyd will be back firing,Hirdy in his final season AND Sheedy's last year of his contract,and we all know what happens then!.....................GO Bombers in 2007 and show Carlton that you can get off the bottom end and be a finals contender NOT a Carton pretender!............. :evil:
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Isn't it wonderful to see the Scum falling apart?
I am enjoying it so much.
sash
On the Rookie List

Post by sash »

Dont really care what happens to carlton ///but i dont think we have the lsit to make top 8 next year
alot of palyers still have much work to do and improve especially the young ones. Who hopefully can build some muscle next year. Was think about it the other day i jsut can't see us being a force with some of these players duno why really jsut doesnt feel like a unit yet.

sorry for getting off topic.
Marillion
Top Up Player

Post by Marillion »

Yeah Sash,i don't care what happens to Carlton either but it's really funny watching them self destruct!....... :evil:
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Fraser Brown. Now there's a name you'd love to have on your board eh?... :roll:
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

I would rather Carlton was strong and financially viable again. A strong and worthy opponent - the rivalry is wonderful. Otherwise it would be like playing Freo all the time - great to get the points but essentially a hollow win.