Maggot Nicholls

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
dheal
Top Up Player

Maggot Nicholls

Post by dheal »

I notice that AFL has appointed Nicholls for our game against the Aints. This is the useless Maggot who stuffed up badly against Port & was booed continuosly. Would it be worth one the retirees ( preferably Mal , he's the biggest) to run through this useless piece of shite.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Maggot Nicholls

Post by BenDoolan »

I don't normally get stuck into umpires a hell of a lot, but this bloke is the WORST umpire I've ever seen. f***'n incompetent. Shows a dire lack of umpiring talent in the AFL if this goose keeps getting a gig.
Essendunny
vern
On the Rookie List

Post by vern »

dheal wrote:I notice that AFL has appointed Nicholls for our game against the Aints. This is the useless Maggot who stuffed up badly against Port & was booed continuosly. Would it be worth one the retirees ( preferably Mal , he's the biggest) to run through this useless piece of shite.
I've said it before to anyone who will listen - this bloke is the worst umpire in 20 years(can't remember back much further than that in terms of umpires).

I get my own version of white-line fever when I find out he's doing our games. I spend most of the game abusing him and not focussing on the action - the missus almost banishes me from the lounge. Dheal, It's lucky I'm 2000 km's away or I would jump the fence and run through him for you.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

BenDoolan wrote:I don't normally get stuck into umpires a hell of a lot, but this bloke is the WORST umpire I've ever seen. f***'n incompetent. Shows a dire lack of umpiring talent in the AFL if this goose keeps getting a gig.
...But he's a good bouncer of the ball, though. Gieschen will tolerate completely incompetent umpiring if that umpire can bounce the ball well, but good umpires who can't bounce very well find themselves on the outer very quickly. It's madness.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:I don't normally get stuck into umpires a hell of a lot, but this bloke is the WORST umpire I've ever seen. f***'n incompetent. Shows a dire lack of umpiring talent in the AFL if this goose keeps getting a gig.
...But he's a good bouncer of the ball, though. Gieschen will tolerate completely incompetent umpiring if that umpire can bounce the ball well, but good umpires who can't bounce very well find themselves on the outer very quickly. It's madness.
Yeah, that's it. Mark Fraser was regarded as a good decision maker, but couldn't bounce the bloody thing. Good to see their priorities are in order :roll:
Essendunny
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

This c*nt is clearly sucking something of Geischan, if he actually has one. F*cing joke that this prick is still umpiring the game, hasn't got a f*cken clue and is f*cking deaf.

Should be shot, quartered and fed to the wolves, its all he deserves.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

He was junk again tonight. But DICK Head was worse....
Essendunny
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Who is no 15? He's the worst umpire I've seen this year, by some distance.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Ossie wrote:Who is no 15? He's the worst umpire I've seen this year, by some distance.
Nicholls is 15. Dick Head is 16.
Essendunny
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

15 and 16 were both woeful. 31 whoever he is was a bit better.

Those two imbeciles didn't just pay iffy decisions or ones that could have gone either way, they paid some that I can only describe as "fantasy frees" - especially one or two to Riewoldt, where the replay clearly showed there wasn't even CONTACT from an Essendon player!!