Greg Williams - Once a Prick, always a Prick.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
patoman
On the Rookie List

Post by patoman »

Greg williams Can't seriously expect this result to be over turned!!!... :shock:
What he's asking for amounts to a total recount and in effect a total re-vote of all matches that year!!!... :shock:
As Umpire Rosso said what about the games he recieved votes he didn't deserve????? Greg Williams is a tool of the highest order!!..... That said he was an awesome little rat bastard of a midfielder!
Rotorog
Top Up Player

Post by Rotorog »

robbie67 wrote:The fat c*** got what he deserved. He was a f****** whining prick who I hate more than Bluey.

Should consider his 2 medals a f****** bonus, because he was a selfish weak cock sucker of a footballer. SEAN DENHAM"S BITCH!!
Robbie ol' son. This is a sane football forum discussing sane football issues from the neck up not from below the belt. Let's leave the gutter language in the gutter where it belongs. If I am not mistaken I think Megan gave you a warning for using obscene language on our old BT forum. Wouldn't push your luck ol' buddy.
The Oracle has spoken.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Rotorog wrote:
robbie67 wrote:The fat c*** got what he deserved. He was a f****** whining prick who I hate more than Bluey.

Should consider his 2 medals a f****** bonus, because he was a selfish weak cock sucker of a footballer. SEAN DENHAM"S BITCH!!
Robbie ol' son. This is a sane football forum discussing sane football issues from the neck up not from below the belt. Let's leave the gutter language in the gutter where it belongs. If I am not mistaken I think Megan gave you a warning for using obscene language on our old BT forum. Wouldn't push your luck ol' buddy.
Fairly sure that doesnt matter on here.........
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

This is a joke right??

Does Williams think it is April 1 is he really this stupid??

Does this mean that Essendon could take the AFL to court and get our 1999 premiership back as we were beaten by a salary cap cheating Carlton outfit in the prelim?

You were a Wanker then Greg you are a wanker now and you will always be a wanker
team
Top Up Player

Post by team »

He's a bit coy going for only the one vote. If he aims for three Wanganeen loses his medal and he isn't entering that territory..

The one I reckon was wrong was 1996. As much as I hate it, Grant should have had three and Hird two in the last game of the season. It was only because Essendon won.
today is not yesterday
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Fratty that post will be deleted and you now have your first warning, I see any more rubbish like that and you will be banned. The other thread was closed for a reason and this thread is not for posting replies from the other thread.
Fratty McFrat
Top Up Player

Post by Fratty McFrat »

would've posted it on the other thread if it hadn't been shut down... my bad.

was just responding to earlier posts. you gotta admit, it was funny
Frat Hard
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

No I don't admit it was funny that you were taking stupid cracks at someones mum, I don't find it funny at all that you join up here and from the word go attempt to cause trouble. There's a reason the old thread was shut down, once that happens the stuff in the thread is left alone.

Also this is off topic so from now on if you want to bring something to my attention send a pm, so this thread can get back to the topic at hand.

"Greg Williams - Once a Prick, always a Prick."

ps: sorry staggy, I didn't mean for your thread to be hijacked mate.
On the Rookie List

Post by 84859300 »

swoodley wrote: There's no doubt (imo) that he was dudded that day. How can you get 44 possessions and not get a vote.
[-X
There is a huge chance.

The guy couldn't kick over a jam tin, so he handballed mostly. Who's to say (as I haven't ever reseen this game) that not every one of those handablls hit the mark.

Say 14 didn't, as he was being tagged and put under pressure for every possesion, makes 30 decent ones.

A handball possesion can be attacking, but it never rates as well as a laces, out worm burner on the chest of your FF when being delivered inside your 50.

He could have been loose on a wing for 10+ of those decent possesions, Craig Bradley style.

Not too special in anyones books.
nathanskinner
Top Up Player

Post by nathanskinner »

mil hanna got the 3 votes for 16 touches and a goal

silvagni got 1 vote for 11 touches but he mighta held a key forward.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

The Brownlow is for the best and FAIREST Player....if the Fairest part received the same attention as the best part did then Greg Williams would have never won a Brownlow...awesome player, but dirty little ******.

I assume that votes are awarded to players on the basis of who was both the best and fairest player on the ground that week.

And from the comments I read from the one umpire in that game, I believe he didn't receive any votes that game because he was being a shithead on the field constantly berating the umpires and giving them shit all day long. Part of the fairest part would be giving the umpires the due respect they are entiled to on the field.

Greg Williams = tosser!!!
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Where is Sean Denham when you need him?