some bad blood

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
tom9779
Club Captain

some bad blood

Post by tom9779 »

nmgilbert
On the Rookie List

Re: some bad blood

Post by nmgilbert »

Pretty sore losers aren't they
nmgilbert
On the Rookie List

Post by nmgilbert »

...in a tribunal sense anyway. Pretty sore winners too
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Just shows the true quality of people in PA really doesn't it...
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

So it's ok for a 100kg plus ruckman to run through a 75kg guy from behind, after the siren, but it's not ok to tell the truth [-X

You'd have to wonder if Cornes can see the irony in his comments :roll:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

This is exactly what is required for our next game with Port. We've been pushed around by these monkeys since 2002 and I'm f****** sick of it. Them and Hawthorn. It's time we started sending a message out to other teams in the competition that when you play Essendon you're going to wake up sore and hopefully this shit from the Chad will be exactly what we need to fire the lads up. We might be lacking in skills and we might have a young team but aggression and guts and determination are all between the ears. Stand up bombers and make your footsteps heard.
vern
On the Rookie List

Post by vern »

I would say that Port have noone to blame but themselves for Brogan's suspension. They talk about Lovett breaking the unwritten player's code of conduct for telling the truth at the tribunal, but, I suspect that coathangering someone and then standing over them and screamng abuse in their face is also outside the player's code. So after copping that from Pettigrew, Lovey's probably thought to hmself -stuff you why should i protect a bunch of C**** that treated me like that.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Hird made a very interesting comment on "on the couch" on monday.

When asked about brogan's antics before the bounce and that other gutless prick who coathangered him. he said

(paraphrasing) "It is one of Chocko's tactics to target guys" .

They cirtainly targeted Hird every chance they got.

So after being belted from pillar to post Lovett decided to tell the truth at the tribunal.........
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

f*** them
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

what a c*** of a man.... bunch of tossers over there! im sure the whle essendon team can't wait to play them next year aswell

i personally want to ask Cornes if he will even remember this incident in 3 years? let alone lovett giving 2 shits about brogan missing 1 game in 3 years time
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

This bloke speaks a bit of sense.
So Dean Brogan starts the match, by tellin Lovett he's wants to f....g kill him, and he's a f...g c..t, then he does a dog act after the 3 quarter time siren...
and wait, our loud mouthed friend Chadwick, thinks big Dean deserves special treatment at the tribunal. What planet is he on? I'd give Dean Brogan a piece of my mind, but on second thoughts not a good idea, i'm only a little fella, he'd probably punch my head in!
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Post by merc_2 »

Brogan is a thug....got what he deserved! Go to Hell F@*$wit....
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Deserves one week for being a stupid f**ker.
Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Post by Ronny Rotten »

Corney is a weak gutted prick who was never the same after Lloydy cleaned him up a few years ago. He's so scared i bet he sleeps with the light on. So he mouths off knowing we don't play them again this year, but i bet our guys can't wait to play him & his Bogan mate next game.

I wish we could play them at Windy Hill next game, those morons would'nt get off the ground alive. Ah the good old days.

We should be motivated by these slurs not to let ANY team push us around again, especially these interstate interlopers who would'nt last 5 minutes in the old VFL days.

I'm sick of the injuries but i'm tired of being pushed around & being treated as if we are nothing (eg Newman on the footy show, now cornes the coward). Enough is enough we must win games but we must let sides know they will be in a HARD contest when they play us.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Last time I checked telling the truth was not a crime. As for all that crap about a square up next time we play them is Cornes being serious? The ****** wouldn't get anywhere near Lovett unless he really caught him off guard.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Port must TAKE Footy Folk for FOOLS.The Players' Code was BROKEN DONKEYS ago by none other than the Mob DENNIS COMMETTI was coaching in the early 80's.A bit later by TVW CHANNEL EAGLE when MALTHOUSE was there.WEST COAST weren't complaining as LONG and LOUD as their Sponsor,but it may well have been them anyway.

Who's the BIGGER COWARD Brogan?The one that Tells the TRUTH that HAD TO be TOLD,or the DICKHEAD who showed his YELLOW STREAK by BARRELLING into someone from Behind AFTER THE SIREN?If the Players' Code existed after an OBVIOUS DEAD BALL,I'll be BUGGERED.

YOU DESERVED to be SHAFTED,f***wit!

Got a Problem with that?See you at PERTH Airport one day.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

In all seriousness, there must be a team meeting or discussion about the next time we play Port Adelaide. In it, they must plot how and when an opportunity comes up in the game where a massive solid bump is delivered to the rib cage of both Brogan and Cornes. They must leave the field with busted ribs and then followed off it yelling “YOU WEAK DOG” in their ears. Teach these smart arses a lesson.

And throw in Josh Carr, who must come off with a fractured skull.
Essendunny
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

I agree wtih all of the above but I'd prefer to beat PA next time we play them rather than have half our team suspended.

The fact of the matter is we are disgustingly soft at the moment, and have been for a considerable period.

Dyson, Winderlich, Dempsey, Ryder, Jetta, Stanton, Monfried should not be getting a game UNTIL THEY ARE PREPARED TO HIT AND BE HIT!!! Some of their attacks on the ball and man on the weekend made me laugh. I can understand they were intimidated, but when you see Davey rushing in where fools dare to tread, that tells me something.

We need to get chop chop into the rooms before the game to tell em to harden the f*** up, with dire consequences for those at half time who do no (I'm talking toes being chopped off). I'm sick of watching Essendon being pushed around. They need to draw a line in the sand, but do it via attack on the ball and the man with the ball.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I'd happily give the lot of them a piece of my mind - clearly it'd be the ONLY mind they owned and hell I'm a Bombers supporter so I have plenty to share :D
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.