Dirty Maggots

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Dirty Maggots

Post by robbie67 »

Good job of keeping them soft f***wits in it cock suckers. You all should be ******* castrated so that you cant ******* breed.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Dirty Maggots

Post by Windy_Hill »

So what's really on your mind Robert?
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Honestly, I only get stuck into the fcktards once or twice a year. I usually save my big sprays for morons like Gieschen, Bartlett etc etc. But in that second quarter today, they were a ******* disgrace. Twice they robbed us of the momentum, and we should have gone in at halftime up by 8 goals. ******* incompetent, in-bred fools.
Brumaz
High Draft Pick

Post by Brumaz »

some verrrrry bad calls today. it seemed like they were deliberately not going with the crowds opinion so they werent seen as biased, so instead they just f*** up constantly.
good to see us still power through it though, where as a couple of years ago a few bad calls in a row and we would lose our concentration and all momentum
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

robbie67 wrote:Honestly, I only get stuck into the fcktards once or twice a year. I usually save my big sprays for morons like Gieschen, Bartlett etc etc. But in that second quarter today, they were a ******* disgrace. Twice they robbed us of the momentum, and we should have gone in at halftime up by 8 goals. ******* incompetent, in-bred fools.
you are 100% right.

It might get talked about on one of the football shows this week, it was pretty bad...Maybe not bias against us, but the poor decisions.

Fremantle should be flattered by that scoreline. they are the worst team in the comp at the moment I feel.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

tom9779 wrote:
robbie67 wrote:Honestly, I only get stuck into the fcktards once or twice a year. I usually save my big sprays for morons like Gieschen, Bartlett etc etc. But in that second quarter today, they were a ******* disgrace. Twice they robbed us of the momentum, and we should have gone in at halftime up by 8 goals. ******* incompetent, in-bred fools.
you are 100% right.

It might get talked about on one of the football shows this week, it was pretty bad...Maybe not bias against us, but the poor decisions.

Fremantle should be flattered by that scoreline. they are the worst team in the comp at the moment I feel.
Don't hold your breath Tom. the only time I hear EFC mentioned in the media these days is: A/ selections (and no one picks us) or B/ We have yet to bottom out.

Mind you - according to the scribes and expert commentators Carlton and Collingwood are flying :roll: :roll:

The umpires were totally incompetent today and yes they kept Freo in it up to 3 quarter time.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

The media won't have much to say about it, they think Collingwood got a bad run last week. Today was 100 times worse.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

hop wrote:
tom9779 wrote:
you are 100% right.

Don't hold your breath Tom. the only time I hear EFC mentioned in the media these days is: A/ selections (and no one picks us) or B/ We have yet to bottom out.

Mind you - according to the scribes and expert commentators Carlton and Collingwood are flying :roll: :roll:

The umpires were totally incompetent today and yes they kept Freo in it up to 3 quarter time.
If Collingwood got that sort of treatment from the maggots it would be front page news. They seriously get worse and worse every year!
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

#27 was the prime culprit in that 15 minute period in the second quarter. Absolute F****** moron. He tried to even it up in the last by giving us a few soft ones, so i take that as an admission by him that he made a mess of it in the second quarter.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

I was watching the game and thinking that the umps weren't going too bad...and then they all had a schizoid attack and couldn't get a decision remotely right.

That free kick against Skipworth was one of the worst decisions I've seen for a long time.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

The one they paid to Pav against Pears for in the back??? I'm still not sure what it was paid for was worse.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

The umpiring in the 2nd quarter cost 5 goals - 3 gifts to them and 2 denied to us. The two biggest howlers today were when Sandilands grabbed the ball from the cenre bounce and was tackled without legal disposal and when one of the dockers took out one of our players in what may best be called a charging sheppard (not sure who it was), slipped and got the free.

The free count (almost equal) did not reflect the state of the game.

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Would have made a huge difference if we had gotten those decisions, they were there. Geez 50m penalties today were soft even for us. This game is getting so weak now, take away stupid hands in the back rule its farkin killing the game. Kevin Barlett.... f*** you! You have officially ruined the game, also his friends who make up this crap.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

I thought we got an okay run in the first quarter but the second quarter was woeful.

I found myself yelling out something to the effect of, "do you morons even understand the fundamentals of this game?".
The Skipworth decision was ridiculous. Disallowing Lloyd's mark was ridiculous. And there were at least two others that made no sense at all. One was paid against one of our defenders (maybe Daniher, I can't remember) when he was shephered out of the contest and therefore should have been given a free TO him, not AGAINST him.

I've umpired a lot of under age footy myself and I know you can't always be in the right position and do sometimes make mistakes, but these decisions were absolute clangers. You would guess these jokers have never ever played the game themselves, not even in their own backyard, and just don't understand what the game is about.
Malky
Regular Senior Player

Post by Malky »

The decision to penalise Daniher with a free kick against him was a result of the umpire looking at the end result and ASSUMING that Daniher had taken the Fremantle player out of the contest rather than the Fremantle player trying to take Daniher out of the contest with an illegal sheppard and being the incompetent clutz that he was by falling over.

Handy if umpires watch the players rather than the flight of the ball - after all, that's what they're there to do!

The 50m paid against Dyson for slamming his hand into the turf was umpiring and officialdom at it's most precious. I mean, seriously, what are we coming to? Penalising players further for showing some emotion?

GET FARKED!!!