Ricky Dyson

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Ricky Dyson

Post by andrewb »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I am eating my words. Has played good to very good football in 6 out of 8 games this year.

Personally I thought that Prismall's recruitment would be the final nail in the Dyson coffin but it's going to take some pretty impressive performances to squeeze this kid out of the 22 now.

Keep it up, son.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Re: Ricky Dyson

Post by rockhole »

My thoughts exactly. I must confess I had written him off but his performances this year have been great.
He was the key "go to" man on Sunday to finally deliver the ball into the forward lineand was hard at the ball all day.
Decision making has improved out of site and one of the true success stories of the season. Almost like getting a new boom recruit
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Runs hard, kicks well, goes for the hard ball when needed.

Great work by him to turn it around.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Post by merc_2 »

Is finally starting to show what he is capable of. AND he has some grunt and agro about him. I seriously thought he was soft, but he is proving me wrong!
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

When he stuck that really good tackle and the crowd yelled out "ball!" (which went unrewarded), i mused rather loudly (and sarcastically) how it was brutally unfair that the only good tackle in Dyson's career went unrewarded. But yeah, he has improved massively this year - playing like he did on ANZAC Day must've been massive for him, personally.
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

Has done well this year. Cemented his place in the team for the time being.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Hate to say I told you so - but, I told you that Ricky would come good - we still havent seen his best either.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Reminds me a bit like Acker for some reason... Minus the bad bleach job and the big mouth.

:-k
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

There are a group of guys who have improved their footy from last year, which has helped us perform better as a team this year. Ricky is one of them.
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

It so important for us that he and Licha have come good. They really fill a gap agewise.

Not sure how long a bow it is to draw but Knighter seems to be able to really get the best out of some of these guys. I remember quite a few people calling him a moron whn he was "bullish" about our list.

How does it look now Wilson and co?