Hooker

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
DC
Regular Senior Player

Hooker

Post by DC »

when did we draft this bloke? what pick was he? Is he a first year player?

Damn he looks good out there. Hes got speed and really backs himself. He has played on some big names in the pat few weeks and faired pretty well for such a young player. People are always comparing players to fletch, like kepler, ryder etc...this dude reminds me a little of fletch...i think gringo said it too. surely others must think so too.

He must stay in the team regardless if hurely is ready and playing well or not. Until he stinks it up he should stay put.
andrewb wrote: "I think there will be all australian representation at some stage in their careers for winders and bradley".
GoalSneak
Top Up Player

Re: Hooker

Post by GoalSneak »

He is also an extra ruck option once Hurley returns and could play CHF too - he performed well there for Bendigo before they decided to turn him into a defender.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

2nd year, pick 54 2007 draft - he played a couple of games last year and looked good, but far too skinny.
Great so far this year.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Another one of the gems late in the draft that we have managed to snag over the years. He was on fire for Bendigo and has continued that good form in the seniors. Even is Hurley plays Hooker wont be dropped. He is pretty versatile so we can send him forward if needed.
bomberflyer
Top Up Player

Post by bomberflyer »

He's certainly not a 2-bit Hooker!!!!!!!

I had to say it.
No.1 Fan of Alwyn and his Band of Brothers.

2008 Mission: Operation Aaron Davey