Ryder Versus Kruuuuuuuzer

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Ryder Versus Kruuuuuuuzer

Post by Doctor Fish »

In a game choc full of potential key match-ups, this one looms as the most interesting to me. Two future stars going head to head. It will go a long way in deciding which midfield gains the ascendancy. Paddy will have to spend 80%+ of game time in the middle. Not too many spells on the bench eh? Hope he's had his Weetbix...

Carna' Dons!
=D>
DC
Regular Senior Player

Re: Ryder Versus Kruuuuuuuzer

Post by DC »

Statistically they are about even. But Paddy is smooth and looks nice to watch. Kruzer looks unco..
andrewb wrote: "I think there will be all australian representation at some stage in their careers for winders and bradley".
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

That and the resulting contest under the ruckmen (Judd vs Watson in clearances) will decide this one.
Apparently we are the number one team from scoring from clearances, so we MUST win it out of the middle if we want to win this one.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Couldn't agree more. The midfield is where this game will be won and lost...

With Watson, Prismall & co in the middle I reckon we are a good chance...

How good will it be if Watson lines up on Judd :D
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

Exactly what I said in the waaaay early vs Carlton thread. This game will be won in the middle. Ryder and his henchmen in the middle will have a huge game on their hands. Clearances and the run thru the centre is going to be the key. Taps to advantage and a lot of pressure on the Carlton midfield in close.

If we don't man up on these guys, as in the Adelaide game and a fair whack of the Melbourne game, we'll get carved up by Judd, Simpson, Murphy, Gibbs and co running through the middle. Fevola will get a lot of space and if we don't shut down the supply, he'll make Pears look like an amateur tonight.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Ryder is absolutely incredible...
Massive stepup this year and will win a Brownlow in the future...