McLaren

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

McLaren

Post by robbie67 »

Get aids and die a slow death you ******* pox ridden c*nt.
The Fly
High Draft Pick

Re: McLaren

Post by The Fly »

That'd still be too good for the stinking piece of sh*t. They absolutely f*cked us over tonight like I haven''t seen for a long, long time. I hope our fans gave the yellow f*cks the send off that they deserved after the game.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

shit just saw the free kick paid against Fletch for chopping Minson's arms then the 50m penalty..... WTF!!!!!!

20 frees to 9 tonight...... yellow maggots. :evil:
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:shit just saw the free kick paid against Fletch for chopping Minson's arms then the 50m penalty..... WTF!!!!!!

20 frees to 9 tonight...... yellow maggots. :evil:

Dont you love the maggots excuse for the 50? "It was your demeanour". ROFL, what did you want him to do you useless c8nt? Bend you over and f*ck you back?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

"It was Your Demeanor" -

f*** ME,whilst we May BAG League for the way the UGLY GORILLAS Conduct themselves,ON and OFF the Field,here were are pleasing all the PRECIOUS MUMMIES Out there,with someone being pulled up for DEMEANOR. :evil:

Start politely,"How do you mean,Umpire?"The BULLSHIT answer comes - The Reply(Hope he's MIKED) -

"I'll give you DEMEANOR you PRECIOUS LITTLE TURD of a PANSY!That was the BIGGEST f****** BULLSHIT Decision EVER seen on PRIME TIME over 100 f****** EONS!Kick the BALL through 100 METRES,"Go FETCH YOU LITTLE PRICK,because it's Literally you Giving yourself a FREE ROOT!"

GET REPORTED."There,you happy now?If I see you on Tuesday Night you Little ARSEHOLE and you'd better pray you're Giving VIDEO Evidence,or I'm gunna REACH down the DOCK and TEAR YOU LIMB FROM f****** LIMB!"

I think that's something that'd make MAL BROWN even Fall over at hearing that. :twisted:
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

I can't believe how bad we got screwed tonight.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

McLaren = Rudy Kertsen's love child.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Driving home in the car listening to radio SEN...they also kept saying we got the sharp end of the pineapple....but it didn't cost us the game!

Well, I'm unsure how anyone can say that! They get a few goals from dodgey decisions at crucial times and of course the game can be lost because of it. The whole "demeanour" of the team, of the game can change.

The in the back interpretation tonight was so inconsistent, that you'd think there were different rules for different teams. :evil:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I have a bruised fist from thumping the empty seat in front of me. I have a sore throat from yelling expletives and death threats to all 3 of those f***'n bastards. Absolutely wanted to rip their f***'n heads off tonight. Pieces of shit the lot of them. These guys have been etched in my head, along with that other faggot Matthew Nicholls, as the worst maggots to ever infest our game. Did you all have a couple of grand on the Bulldogs winning by 39+?

And I hardly EVER say a word about umpires.

Congratulations you trio of turds, may you feel exruciating pain for the rest of your miserable lives.

ImageImageImage
Essendunny
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Anyone rekon I can send the damages bill for my room to the AFL?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Almost frisbeed my laptop out of a second-story window.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Would Hirdy get in trouble if he said something about McLaren now? It was the worse umpiring performance since that game back in 2004.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

It was that other TWERP who made the Decision about FLETCH.Still,the sentiment's the same.My message and this,ALTOGETHGER NOW -

SCOTT McLAREN YOU ARE A DISGRACE!
DYSON#2
Club Captain

Post by DYSON#2 »

7 free kicks resulted in a goal. only 1 for us
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Is it still murder if you kill an umpire?
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

BenDoolan wrote:I have a bruised fist from thumping the empty seat in front of me. I have a sore throat from yelling expletives and death threats to all 3 of those f***'n bastards. Absolutely wanted to rip their f***'n heads off tonight. Pieces of shit the lot of them. These guys have been etched in my head, along with that other faggot Matthew Nicholls, as the worst maggots to ever infest our game. Did you all have a couple of grand on the Bulldogs winning by 39+?

And I hardly EVER say a word about umpires.

Congratulations you trio of turds, may you feel exruciating pain for the rest of your miserable lives.

ImageImageImage
No point in putting needles in their eyes, Benny. Clearly they don't work anyway.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Ossie wrote:Is it still murder if you kill an umpire?
No. Justifiable Homicide.

That was about as bad as it can get. First time for years I have gone home hoase from screaming at the cnts.

The one that finished me was that piece of dog's excrement, McLaren, paying the free against Woosha for the perfect spoil in an impossible position. With that ruling, you may as well not contest such a marking contest.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

Yeah... and the Hurley one where he somehow spoiled Welsh despite Johnson's kick coming in low and hard. Magnificent effort. I've got no problem with you calling those providing you also call the same one on Lake v Lloyd in the 4th.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

I don't give a shit about the umpiring 19 weeks out of 20, but that was fking disgusting last night. Absolutely fking downright cheating cnts. Completely ruined the night.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

rockhole wrote:
Ossie wrote:Is it still murder if you kill an umpire?
No. Justifiable Homicide.

That was about as bad as it can get. First time for years I have gone home hoase from screaming at the cnts.

The one that finished me was that piece of dog's excrement, McLaren, paying the free against Woosha for the perfect spoil in an impossible position. With that ruling, you may as well not contest such a marking contest.
That and the Fletcher spoil on .. ?Welsh? F*cking disgraceful.

As for the other umpire (not Ray or McLaren) - he was watching Lloyd vs Lake at one point in the final term.
We were right behind the Bulldogs cheer squad (bunch of mingers, by the way - they only had one song) so had a great view of the goalsquare.
Lake clearly grabs Lloyd's arm as he tries to lead and almost pulls him over he grabs him that tightly. I looked straight at the umpire who was looking directly at both of them and didn't make the call. WHAT? Why bother watching the f*cking game if you're going to see a blatant free kick and not pay it? F*CKWITS!
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.