Shite Mike hates us: official

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Re: Shite Mike hates us: official

Post by Jazz_84 »

probably being a bit nice when he said he wasn't too fond of the Red and Black but overall i thought he was quite encouraging about the Bombers. like being involved i the best game of the year and even better we won it :)
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Mike hates us for good reason. Think about it Filth, how many times has a big story leaked from inside Essendon? Now think about the other clubs.
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Robbie67 wrote ...

by robbie67 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Mike hates us for good reason. Think about it Filth, how many times has a big story leaked from inside Essendon? Now think about the other clubs.

And it has always been thus Robbie. I can recall a story Alec Epis told one day a few years ago about how he and his coach, none other that the great JC no less, came to blows in the dressing room one night at training. The incident taking place in front of Alf Brown, the then doyen of football journos. Coley told Brown that if anything was ever reported about the little fracas that the Hun would never get another story out of Windy Hill again. Guess what, it worked, the incident never ever did make it to that little rag or any other paper for that matter.....and nothing much has changed since those days.

Imagine that happening today... No, unlike certain other unmentionable clubs, Essendon has never been one to air it's dirty washing in public and long may it remain so. it's one of the reasons why I remain so proud and passionate about this great club.