To all you younger people

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Re: To all you younger people

Post by Jazz_84 »

i like it!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Filthy wrote:Now you know...sorta...what ess vs Haw was like in the 80's. :wink:
Ahhh the memories... :mrgreen:
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Jazz_84 wrote:i like it!
me too!!!! I wasnt born when they were belting each other in the early to mid 80's! :lol:
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

I loved it. My hatred for Hawthorn has gone up the list.

Carlton
Collingwood
Port Adelaide
Hawthorn
Richmond

Hawthorn supporters are some of the most ****** stupidest supporters ever. Lloydy had the last laugh today, so all you c**** near the MCC suck shit! Lloydy you star!
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Poor effort by Lloyd, he should have lined up Hodge at the next bounce and put the c*** in Fawkner cemetery.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Rossoneri wrote:Poor effort by Lloyd, he should have lined up Hodge at the next bounce and put the c*** in Fawkner cemetery.

:lol:
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Loved it today. Nothing wrong with a bit of biff.
The Don
Top Up Player

Post by The Don »

The irony is that it was Richie Vandenberg that pulled Brown off Lloyd at 3/4 time. :lol:
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

The Don wrote:Richie Vandenberg that pulled Brown off

Not the first time either.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

robbie67 wrote:
The Don wrote:Richie Vandenberg that pulled Brown off

Not the first time either.
HAHAHa oh priceless
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Filthy wrote:Now you know...sorta...what ess vs Haw was like in the 80's. :wink:
Quite so Filth....a little taste of the good-old-bad-old days. The difference being every quarter in those days usually started and finished with a get-to-know-you.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

The great thing from a club perspective was that, considering that this was the 2nd major stoush that both these teams have undergone in the past few years, we have gone on and won the game convincingly.

Hawthorn have come out if this latest episode looking like a rabble, both lacking in class and inner strength. The comments by their coach, individual players and president show the level that they have sunk to. When reviewing this season on years to come, it will be the fact that they did not make the finals after winning the flag, not that they had sustained some injuries or that one of their players was knocked out in a home and home game.

I have hated Hawthorn with a passion since the "80's. I got f***'n sick and tired of hearing about "The Family Club" and how Jeansy wasn't on a contract but a handshake agreement for we're a happy team at Hawthorn and do not need to worry about such menial things as contracts or agreements. They really thought that their sh#t didn't stink although lacked the total arrogance of the scum or the filth. And to consider Mathews as the greatest of all time when he king hit more blokes from behind than any player I can think of, is a f***'n joke. He invented the term "sniper".

Forget the other pretenders. The shit stained canaries are our mortal enemy and this must be instilled in all offspring born or unborn to Essendon supporters. I cannot wait until next year's fixtures are available as there will not be a ground big enough to contain the Red and Black army who will turn up for this game.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote:The great thing from a club perspective was that, considering that this was the 2nd major stoush that both these teams have undergone in the past few years, we have gone on and won the game convincingly.

Hawthorn have come out if this latest episode looking like a rabble, both lacking in class and inner strength. The comments by their coach, individual players and president show the level that they have sunk to. When reviewing this season on years to come, it will be the fact that they did not make the finals after winning the flag, not that they had sustained some injuries or that one of their players was knocked out in a home and home game.

I have hated Hawthorn with a passion since the "80's. I got f***'n sick and tired of hearing about "The Family Club" and how Jeansy wasn't on a contract but a handshake agreement for we're a happy team at Hawthorn and do not need to worry about such menial things as contracts or agreements. They really thought that their sh#t didn't stink although lacked the total arrogance of the scum or the filth. And to consider Mathews as the greatest of all time when he king hit more blokes from behind than any player I can think of, is a f***'n joke. He invented the term "sniper".

Forget the other pretenders. The shit stained canaries are our mortal enemy and this must be instilled in all offspring born or unborn to Essendon supporters. I cannot wait until next year's fixtures are available as there will not be a ground big enough to contain the Red and Black army who will turn up for this game.
=D>

What a great post!
Essendunny
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

rockhole wrote:The great thing from a club perspective was that, considering that this was the 2nd major stoush that both these teams have undergone in the past few years, we have gone on and won the game convincingly.

This = magic