I'm so sorry Carlton

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
auditor
High Draft Pick

I'm so sorry Carlton

Post by auditor »

That you lost.............wankers! :lol:
It just fell out of the sky
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: I'm so sorry Carlton

Post by s'dreams »

so disappointed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje

Followed by...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

I share your disappointment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Post by merc_2 »

It was beautiful viewing...suck shit SCUM!
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Shite ... after tanking twice over the past two weeks to avoid playing us ... they come up againsta a team that is playing five injured players (two of which were accompanied onto the field by a medivac team and Dr House) and still fails! (ummm maybe they were still thinking they needed to lose to get prioity picks ...)

Heheheheheheheh

STI
Last edited by s'dreams on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Ah yes, I just spied on their forum (Carlton Supporters Club) and saw a thread title "Good Comedy On TV Tonight". It was posted half an hour before our match v Adelaide. Naturally as the night wore on they posted some shit stirring stuff with lots of laughter at our effort and especially Michael Quinn.

Then I looked into the post Brisbane match thread and saw one of the posters say

"Slogan for next year....... THEY KNOW WE'RE PISS WEAK"

Haha......suffer you shitheads. Hope it f***'n hurts like hell losing a game you had in the keeping 15 minutes from the final siren
:lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D>
Essendunny
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

BenDoolan wrote:Ah yes, I just spied on their forum (Carlton Supporters Club) and saw a thread title "Good Comedy On TV Tonight". It was posted half an hour before our match v Adelaide. Naturally as the night wore on they posted some shit stirring stuff with lots of laughter at our effort and especially Michael Quinn.

Then I looked into the post Brisbane match thread and saw one of the posters say

Haha......suffer you shitheads. Hope it f***'n hurts like hell losing a game you had in the keeping 15 minutes from the final siren
:lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D>
Suprised they spelt "we're" correctly.

What is worse? Being smashed by a very good team by 16 goals, or being 5 goals up half way through the last quarter and losing? Too close to call?
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Rossoneri wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Ah yes, I just spied on their forum (Carlton Supporters Club) and saw a thread title "Good Comedy On TV Tonight". It was posted half an hour before our match v Adelaide. Naturally as the night wore on they posted some shit stirring stuff with lots of laughter at our effort and especially Michael Quinn.

Suprised they spelt "we're" correctly.

What is worse? Being smashed by a very good team by 16 goals, or being 5 goals up half way through the last quarter and losing? Too close to call?
Depends on perspective...we are developing young side on the rise...they are a cheating bunch of morons...I will take the latter cause it happened to them :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje :mrgreen: :lol: =D> vingertje
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

haha Carlton have wasted the better part of a decade tanking and trying to create a blistering midfield and now they have no backline and soon Fev is going to drop off and retire and thats their forward line gone..... they wont see a premiership from their tanking years, they don't deserve to be called a powerhouse of the AFL
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

They tanked for 3 years and they are at the same level as us.

Oh, and the one year we had an earlier pick than them, they wanted Hurley, but we snatched him.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Rossoneri wrote:They tanked for 3 years and they are at the same level as us.

Oh, and the one year we had an earlier pick than them, they wanted Hurley, but we snatched him.
Don't worry, some of their bleeding supporters are cursing the fact they picked Yarran ahead if Rich. Some mentioned "If we had Rich playing for us tonight, we would have won".

Haha........it's hurting!
Essendunny
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

BenDoolan wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:They tanked for 3 years and they are at the same level as us.

Don't worry, some of their bleeding supporters are cursing the fact they picked Yarran ahead if Rich. Some mentioned "If we had Rich playing for us tonight, we would have won".

Haha........it's hurting!
you mean, Its HURLEYING!!!!!!!!!!

They wanted him so badly, but the tanked the wrong year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And just on that, it is amazing that they didn't go for Rich. The first five picks are understandable.
1. Watts - going to be very very good, KPP are hard to find
2. Natainui - amazing athleticism. not much of a brain but amazing
3. Hill - Was suprised at the start but very quick and skillful and a smooth mover. Covers the ground well and looks really good.
4. hartlett - ok, maybe not this one. Havent seen him at all. Can someone comment on him?
5. Hurley - KPP, great on either foot and either end of the ground.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Can't believe I missed it. Would've made my week, which has been a shit one tbh. :D Can't wait to see it!
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Re: Hartlett...I don't think Port are unhappy they have him. He'll do well.

Yes, gotta enjoy the scum losing... :lol:
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Thank you Brisbane, thank you very much.

We beat them twice this year so we know how you feel. Its like squashing a germ riddled coackroach under the heel of your boot. The grizzly crunching sound is sooooo delightful
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Only good thing that has happened this week. I would take our flogging to giving up a 5 goal lead any day.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
nathanskinner
Top Up Player

Post by nathanskinner »

Just got home and switched on the fox sports news channel. Was hilarious even in highlight form, wish I had watched it. The first 3 quarters probably would've done my head in though.

Last night I couldn't escape the put downs of our performance on certain websites and forums online; it was coming from none other than dirty Carlton supporters. 24 hours later the joke is on them. It is much sweeter to say nothing in reply and let them wallow in pain. Its not worth it in the end.

We can now focus all our energy in hoping Collingwood don't go all the way.
Splodge
Top Up Player

Post by Splodge »

Carlton - "They know we're coming"

Rest of universe - "You didn't know Brisbane were coming did you!"

Carlton have now officially given themselves a new nickname " The Tankers"
Carlton Football Club - Surely a contradiction in terms?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

So Lloyd is a sniper eh?

Well Judd is nothing but a GOUGER

Caught in the act once more. Lets see the MRP let you off again though......
Essendunny