What the Eagles fans have to say about Kepler

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
gringo
Club Captain

What the Eagles fans have to say about Kepler

Post by gringo »

This makes for some interesting reading. It from the Bombertalk equivalent:

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:06 am Post subject: Kepler Bradley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is he a potential trade target?

Would we be interested?

A young, tall key defender with signficant improvement left in him.

And a West Perth boy to boot.

simmo
Regular

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:12 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is very overrated...Jaimie Graham is a much better player than him anyways
Chopper at FF for season 2007! ...Upon the recent form of the player known as "The big unit", Chopper has decided to formally withdraw from the FF position, and he wishes all the best to BIG F**KIN LYNCHY

F**KIN BANG!!!

ChrisSpaven
Veteran

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:48 am Post subject: Re: Kepler Bradley

Exeter wrote:

Would we be interested?

Depends on the price. Potential there, but that will only go so far. If it was an easy direct-swap trade for another player then maybe, but I can't really think of anyone they would be interested in...Gards? Haha. I don't want us to give up draft picks to get anyone though.

Embley_32
Veteran

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:16 pm Post subject:

Don't know if he can play true KP if you get what i mean, but nonetheless isn't the worst option out there.

Truth of the matter is though, are we game enough to go for anyone unless they desperatly want to come back to WA?!?!?

We have a fetish for draft picks.

Reward this man
Regular

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:52 pm Post subject:

Embley_32 wrote:
Don't know if he can play true KP if you get what i mean, but nonetheless isn't the worst option out there.

Truth of the matter is though, are we game enough to go for anyone unless they desperatly want to come back to WA?!?!?

mmm...long term, draft picks are usually worth more than trades

Duke
Rookie

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:04 pm Post subject:

Runs like a hermit crab with scoliosis. No thanks.

Voice of Reason
Veteran

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:41 pm Post subject:

Gee you lot are harsh. Uncertain what his best position is and forced to play wherever because of Essendon's dire situation.

Good player, will stay at Essendon, I would think.

Frodo
Veteran

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:59 pm Post subject:

Voice of Reason wrote:
Gee you lot are harsh. Uncertain what his best position is and forced to play wherever because of Essendon's dire situation.

Good player, will stay at Essendon, I would think.

agreed. I think he would be a great pickup but it wont happen

nivek
Regular

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:26 pm Post subject:

He's a different type of player to Graham, will develop a more solid frame. The sort of defender who could handle a Jonathan Brown type.

I reckon get him - if the terms of the trade are right.

daddy_4_eyes
Veteran

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:04 pm Post subject:

I would love to see us take a punt on him. For a 21yr old tall, he is relatively well developed. Give him another 2-3years and we'll start seeing his real ability.
Worth our 1st rounder IMO.

Member #15

He is a qualified chemist. In his 20s, he tried to save people Monday-Friday and kill them on match day - Sheahan on Woosha

Embley_32
Veteran

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:23 pm Post subject:

Reward this man wrote:
Embley_32 wrote:

mmm...long term, draft picks are usually worth more than trades

Granted. I just think this year we dont need young blokes running around in the WAFL. Our time is now and someone who could step into the 22 will help.

Nick
EFH Hall of Fame

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:30 pm Post subject:

I seem to remember him rucking for West Perth with Mark Seaby a few years back. I don't think he'll amount to much.

kilaw
Veteran

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:50 pm Post subject: Re: Kepler Bradley

ChrisSpaven wrote:
Exeter wrote:

Would we be interested?

Depends on the price. Potential there, but that will only go so far. If it was an easy direct-swap trade for another player then maybe, but I can't really think of anyone they would be interested in...Gards? Haha. I don't want us to give up draft picks to get anyone though.

DEPENDS ON THE PRICE? I wouldn't even accept him in the Blue & Gold if essendon paid us to have him!!!!

He is shocking!!! He is on essendon for a reason, and is one of the reasons they suck so much. He is as slow as my grandma, his kicking is as poor as poor as my baby neice, and his defencive skills are well below par.

I rate him as among the 5 worst players in the AFL (currently playing in a side).

nivek wrote:
The sort of defender who could handle a Jonathan Brown type.

Handle Jonathan Brown? What drugs are you on? Jonathan Brown would kill him. Kepler Bradley couldnt take on our worst player let alon brisbanes best.

WEST COAST EAGLES, PREMIERS '06!

Voice of Reason
Veteran

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:32 am Post subject:

Nick wrote:
I seem to remember him rucking for West Perth with Mark Seaby a few years back. I don't think he'll amount to much.

You just made that up. You don't remember anything of the sort.

It didn't happen. I was there. He played as a running midfielder on the very few occasions he played for West Perth first team in 2003 before being drafted.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Gringo, I don't see how this helps prove your idea that Kep is no good.

The comments are mixed and don't really sway either way.

Anyway, he's with us to stay and I reckon he will prove you wrong.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
DC
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC »

Hopefully Keps can prove me wrong too, because he is showing NOTHING. He is going backwards. I hope its not another high pick down the drain ala bolton.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Ah yes... West Coast Eagles fans. Some of the great minds of our times amongst that lot... :roll:
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

They don't even know the rules so how could they judge a player.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

robrulz5 wrote:They don't even know the rules so how could they judge a player.
they don't need to know the rules...they just need to know if the chardonnay is a good year or not :D
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I see you post on their forum under the name "kilaw". Well done gringo!
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Post by Stocksy »

BenDoolan wrote:I see you post on their forum under the name "kilaw". Well done gringo!
Thats strange, on most other forums he posts under the name "Dick Head"
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Should we create a topic "what Essendon fans think of gringo"
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Am afraid I have a very pessimistic view on Kep.

Just doesnt look an athlete let alone an elite AFL footballer.

Shocking skills, ungainly style, poor balance.

Will take a miracle for him to live up to his no. 6 draft selection!!

Still, I am happy to be proven dead-lio wrong
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

This lot tells me one thing - THANK CHRIST FOR GOSSY and B.T. TALK!
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

I'm a fan of Kepler Bradley. I reckon he'll develop into a key player for us. I've spoken about this in numerous other threads in relation to this player.

2007 is a new year. There has already been some change. Everyone starts again at 0-0. Go you Bombers!!!!!!

Gringo, I don't give a shit about what West Coast supporters think about our players mate. Your excessive bagging and negativity about our players has me wondering if their is a "rat in the house" pretending to be an Essendon supporter.

Is that right Gringo? Because at present I am wondering why you are an Essendon person because you have not posted by my recollection one positive post.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

bombercol wrote:I'm a fan of Kepler Bradley. I reckon he'll develop into a key player for us. I've spoken about this in numerous other threads in relation to this player.

2007 is a new year. There has already been some change. Everyone starts again at 0-0. Go you Bombers!!!!!!

Gringo, I don't give a shit about what West Coast supporters think about our players mate. Your excessive bagging and negativity about our players has me wondering if their is a "rat in the house" pretending to be an Essendon supporter.

Is that right Gringo? Because at present I am wondering why you are an Essendon person because you have not posted by my recollection one positive post.
I'm sure he has a personality on every forum, like the one he presented here from WC site. Gringo aka "kilaw" wrote on their site;

kilaw
Veteran

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:50 pm Post subject: Re: Kepler Bradley

ChrisSpaven wrote:
Exeter wrote:

Would we be interested?

DEPENDS ON THE PRICE? I wouldn't even accept him in the Blue & Gold if essendon paid us to have him!!!!

He is shocking!!! He is on essendon for a reason, and is one of the reasons they suck so much. He is as slow as my grandma, his kicking is as poor as poor as my baby neice, and his defencive skills are well below par.

I rate him as among the 5 worst players in the AFL (currently playing in a side).

nivek wrote:
The sort of defender who could handle a Jonathan Brown type.

Handle Jonathan Brown? What drugs are you on? Jonathan Brown would kill him. Kepler Bradley couldnt take on our worst player let alon brisbanes best.

Sounds very gringo-ish. It's nice to be a supporter of every club, that way you can bag 15 other club players and supporters while pretending to be supporter of the premier team. He's a class act our "gringo".
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

I particularly enjoyed the comment about him running like a hermit crab with scoliosis. So true.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I too laughed at the hermit crab gag but don't agree with it ;)

I basically agree with everything bombercol said. I certianly think he's worth persisting with and it's concerning to see that WC fans seem to have a higher opinion of him, collectively, than most BTers...
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Sounds very gringo-ish. It's nice to be a supporter of every club, that way you can bag 15 other club players and supporters while pretending to be supporter of the premier team. He's a class act our "gringo"
You continue to make me laugh, Benny Doolan. Your stint at Essendon as a footballer was hysterical, and it appears you have successfully transferred that form to this site! Well done.

For the last time, I'm an Essendon member and hardly have enough time for this site, let alone others.

When you decide you've had enough of life with your head firmly planted in your sphincter and re-emerge in the real world, I suggest you take a realisitic look at how our list has performed over the past few years. My posts represent my opinions on why we are struggling at the moment. I know people like you are destined for a life of second-best and happily accept that, but I aint.

For the record, where do you think we will finish next year, sport?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

gringo wrote:

Sounds very gringo-ish. It's nice to be a supporter of every club, that way you can bag 15 other club players and supporters while pretending to be supporter of the premier team. He's a class act our "gringo"
You continue to make me laugh, Benny Doolan. Your stint at Essendon as a footballer was hysterical, and it appears you have successfully transferred that form to this site! Well done.

For the last time, I'm an Essendon member and hardly have enough time for this site, let alone others.

When you decide you've had enough of life with your head firmly planted in your sphincter and re-emerge in the real world, I suggest you take a realisitic look at how our list has performed over the past few years. My posts represent my opinions on why we are struggling at the moment. I know people like you are destined for a life of second-best and happily accept that, but I aint.

For the record, where do you think we will finish next year, sport?
Now, now kilaw, don't lose your temper. Clam down, relax and put your dick back in your pants because you are embarrassing yourself.

You claim to not have time to post on this site let alone others, yet, here you are PASTING a whole thread on Kepler Bradley from a WCE site.

You are;
1. A f****** liar
2. A f****** hypocrite
3. A f****** idiot
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

You claim to not have time to post on this site let alone others, yet, here you are PASTING a whole thread on Kepler Bradley from a WCE site.
I Googled KB to try and find something out about his background. I was looking for something like "Kepler Bradley dominates in WAFL as a teenager to emerge as high draft-pick candidate." Put simply, I was looking for reasons, any reason, why in hell we drafted him at number 6. For the life of me, I cannot see how KB was the sixth best player in the draft, or the sixth best prospect in the draft. Anyways, what turned up on Google was this little chain of thoughts from WA. I thought it made interesting reading, so I posted it on BT. I’m not sure why that means I post on other football sites or don't barrack for Essendon.

Still, I'd imagine there would be very few things you say or do that would adhere to the basic ideas of logic. But as I said, I do find your posts rather amusing, so please continue. "Put your dick back in your pants" was not really very original though. I mean, I'm sure there was high fives all round in the Doolan household when you came up with it, but it really doesn't cut the mustard anymore.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

He's a different type of player to Graham, will develop a more solid frame. The sort of defender who could handle a Jonathan Brown type.

I reckon get him - if the terms of the trade are right.

You have got to be kidding me right??? imo, he is ok on a wing and that is about it...