How's BEN HOWLETT Settling In?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

How's BEN HOWLETT Settling In?

Post by grassy1 »

I do Declare,the Young man from DONNYBROOK is a Cousin of mine.OK,3rd.But I always said G'day to him and the Folks when PEEL played PERTH.

Now ROOKIE LISTED at ESSENDON,I'm just wondering how he's going,given he's got his Brother on his Mind a lot.Not out of Absolute Tragedy or anything,......I won't say too much there.Unless you guys know about it.Nothing sinister.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: How's BEN HOWLETT Settling In?

Post by Windy_Hill »

i must be missing something - can you be clearer? :D
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

I don't think he could be any more cryptic if he tried :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

He should be alright, there's a few Peel boys on the list, Gumby and Reimers would have come through with him. Maybe Gumby and Howlett can help each other out.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

You from the sticks as well Grassy? Donnybrook seems a far way off the map.
hillchaser
High Draft Pick

Post by hillchaser »

Isn't Tayte Pears from down that way as well ? .. I think he might be from Manijimup. I've had the pleasure to spend some time in the South West on a few occasions and the people down that way are the best.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

A lot of the SOUTH-WEST is Zoned to PEEL,where it used to Primarily SWAN DISTRICTS(LEON BAKER) and EAST PERTH'S(PAUL BARNARD).

No,I'm not Dom.In fact,I've only been there once.In 1983 just after his older Brother Tyree popped out to say G'day to the World.

Sorry Swood and Windy,I can't say too much about what happened.Unless I get told by Family,people your way Know about Tyree,then I can't say too much.Just yet,.....