Round 1 V Geelong

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
brad
Top Up Player

Round 1 V Geelong

Post by brad »

Anyone planning on going and not booked?

Due to it being Geelong's home game the Southern Stand has now sold out.

Limited seating is available to reserve in the Ponsford Stand (single seats) and to book in the Olympic Stand you're now looking Row GG on M level.

I wouldn't be suprised if this match draws a very similar attendance to that of Round 22 last year against the Hawks (78K).

Unless you want to be up in the nosebleed section of the top decks I'd be booking in advance.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Re: Round 1 V Geelong

Post by paddyl90 »

Waiting for my membership to come.... but 11 days to go :)
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

NEW SIG, NEW AVATAR!! 2010 READY TO GO!!!! :D yes I had to change Paddy and Jobe.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

JumboPaddy wrote:NEW SIG, NEW AVATAR!! 2010 READY TO GO!!!! :D yes I had to change Paddy and Jobe.
Dont get me wrong, but I think you may be suffering a bout of "signature envy" with that monster!! :D
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Windy_Hill wrote:
JumboPaddy wrote:NEW SIG, NEW AVATAR!! 2010 READY TO GO!!!! :D yes I had to change Paddy and Jobe.
Dont get me wrong, but I think you may be suffering a bout of "signature envy" with that monster!! :D
I had a friend of mine whip one up. This forum needs some colour and since they won't do anything about or can't do anything about it then I will ;) well at least help to.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Looks great JP!! I love it!!!!

I can't bring myself to change my pic.... i couldn't be Mrs Mercuri without it LOL :D
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Haha I see the struggle Mrs Merc :( might have to let go sometimes. What's your name by the way? I've never asked haha.
Last edited by paddyl90 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

wow... they are both amazing!!!

I personally like the top one better, i had that as my computer wallpaper the other day! :D

Haha i can't let the memory of Mercuri die... i will just find a different Mercs picture! Oh and my name is Rachelle by the way.... but Mrs Merc is fine! :P
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Top one it is!!!

Cool, I saw a Rachelle in the SC and DT. Trying to learn the names... hehe. Is it pronounced like Rachelle or like a fancy way of saying Rochelle or something.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

JumboPaddy wrote:Top one it is!!!

Cool, I saw a Rachelle in the SC and DT. Trying to learn the names... hehe. Is it pronounced like Rachelle or like a fancy way of saying Rochelle or something.
haha the one in the Dream Team would be me!!

And yes its not Rachel.... its pronounced the fancy way like Rochelle... :P
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Hahaha awesome stuff. P.S Facebooked you. No i didn't stalk you hahaha. Bombertalk Group ;) Nice to put a face to a name.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

JumboPaddy wrote:Hahaha awesome stuff. P.S Facebooked you. No i didn't stalk you hahaha. Bombertalk Group ;) Nice to put a face to a name.
Sounds like stalking to me JP...I'm not aware of you asking anyone else their name or of you checking their facebook entries :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

swoodley wrote:
JumboPaddy wrote:Hahaha awesome stuff. P.S Facebooked you. No i didn't stalk you hahaha. Bombertalk Group ;) Nice to put a face to a name.
Sounds like stalking to me JP...I'm not aware of you asking anyone else their name or of you checking their facebook entries :lol:
[-X You don't know me :P :lol:
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

swoodley wrote:
hahaha... JP and i had a nice chat last night, its nice to put a face to a name... :D
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

swoodley wrote:Sounds like stalking to me JP...I'm not aware of you asking anyone else their name or of you checking their facebook entries :lol:
I thought that's what FaceSpace were for.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.