Votes V Geelong

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Votes V Geelong

Post by Windy_Hill »

Can we set some rules here about the voting - is it 3 or 5 players that receive votes????
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

andrewb wrote:
robbie67 wrote:
Gimps wrote:Maybe it's the difference between going to the game and seeing it first hand rather than watching through a camera that doesn't allow you to see everything that is going on???
You sit there with a ******* mask on your face, and red ball in your mouth. How much are you seeing?
He sees the pubes but he feels the balls on his chin. It's kind of like going to the game.
F****** hilarious and original. Must be hard for the two of you, having a long distance relationship.

Get your hand off it dip$hit, I go to every game bar a couple of interstate games every year. I've been a member for 24 years, and I'm only 28. Don't even think about telling me you know more than me or think that you have a better idea of what happened during a game because you saw it on TV. You're just another one of those tried-hard wannabe Essendon supporters that think that they know it all. You're as bad as those carnts that sit at the games with an earpiece inserted in their ear and commentating everything that is said on radio.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Gimps wrote: Get your hand off it dip$hit, I go to every game bar a couple of interstate games every year. I've been a member for 24 years, and I'm only 28. Don't even think about telling me you know more than me or think that you have a better idea of what happened during a game because you saw it on TV. You're just another one of those tried-hard wannabe Essendon supporters that think that they know it all. You're as bad as those carnts that sit at the games with an earpiece inserted in their ear and commentating everything that is said on radio.

Wow, I thought you were amusing, and had some idea. Fact is you cant even recognise light hearted humour. You really are ******* stupid after all.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

5. Stants
4. Gus
3. Kyle
2. Cale
1. Tayte
Brumaz
High Draft Pick

Post by Brumaz »

3- Prismal
2- Pears
1- Hooker
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

robbie67 wrote:
Gimps wrote: Get your hand off it dip$hit, I go to every game bar a couple of interstate games every year. I've been a member for 24 years, and I'm only 28. Don't even think about telling me you know more than me or think that you have a better idea of what happened during a game because you saw it on TV. You're just another one of those tried-hard wannabe Essendon supporters that think that they know it all. You're as bad as those carnts that sit at the games with an earpiece inserted in their ear and commentating everything that is said on radio.

Wow, I thought you were amusing, and had some idea. Fact is you cant even recognise light hearted humour. You really are ******* stupid after all.

Geez Gimpy, looks like the crowd has turned on the Bastard Bard of Bombertalk
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Windy_Hill wrote:
robbie67 wrote:

Geez Gimpy, looks like the crowd has turned on the Bastard Bard of Bombertalk
I'd hardly call Robbie69 and Andrew Maher the crowd? Plenty more to come in the future, just sit back and enjoy the ride Windy.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

5. Stants
4. Pris
3. Zaka
2. Demps
1. Howlett
GoalSneak
Top Up Player

Post by GoalSneak »

5 Stanton
4 Zaharakis
3 Hooker
2 Monfries
1 Pears
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

5. Stanton
4. Hooker
3. Pears
2. Zacha
1. Prismal

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Filthy wrote:
GoalSneak wrote:5 Stanton
4 Zaharakis
3 Hooker
2 Monfries
1 Pears
This

Geez Gumps, you should write a book on how to piss off 99% of a board in record time.....but then again life is like a box of chocolates isn't it? :roll:
Ha ha. I'm not afraid of being controversial. It's what keeps things interesting. :wink:
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

5. Stants
4. Prismall
3. Zaka
2. Hooker
1. Pears
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Gimps wrote:[
Ha ha. I'm not afraid of being controversial. It's what keeps things interesting. :wink:
You're more like a guest on Springer. Being dumb doesnt make you controversial, like being a retard doesnt make you eccentric.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

5. Hooker
4. Pears
(These two are really coming along very nicely, thank you. Pity the same can't be said for our KPP on the forward line)
3. Zaharakis (see comment above - little Zaha was probably our best forward with Monfries)
2. Stanton
1. Howlett (very impressive debut)

others worthy of mention: Watson (showed good leadership and kicked crucial goals), Hille (pity about the report but we certainly look a better team with him back), Monfries (presented well), Prismall (got plenty of possies)
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

3 Stanton
2. Pears
1. Prismall

Zaharakis played well also. Thought Winderlich was quite ordinary at best, need more out of him.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

3. Stanton
2. Prismall
1. Hooker
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Windy_Hill wrote:Can we set some rules here about the voting - is it 3 or 5 players that receive votes????
No - let's be non-conformist!

My Votes:
19 - Stanton
14 - Prismal
10 - Hooker
9 - Zaharakis
6 - Pears
3 - Howlett
2 - Monfries
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.