extra ANZAC Day tickets on sale

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
brad
Top Up Player

extra ANZAC Day tickets on sale

Post by brad »

Anzac Day - extra tickets on sale
Apr 19, 2010

A limited number of full view, restricted view and standing room tickets to the Anzac Day match between Collingwood and Essendon on Sunday April 25 will be made available to the public on Tuesday April 20 at 12.00pm via Ticketek.

These additional tickets have become available as a result of unused AFL club or corporate allocations.

The match will commence at 2.40pm on Sunday and the pre-match commemorative activities will begin at 1.20pm.

Gate opening times:
Public/AFL members - 12.30pm
MCC members - 11.00am

Car park gates open:
Gate 3 – 6.00am
Gate 5 – 9.00am
Gate 6 – 11.00am
Gate 7 – 8.0am (media/corporate passes only)

Crowd estimate: 90,000

TAB outlets open: 12.30pm

National Sports Museum: Open for patrons with event tickets from 12.30pm until half-time.

I have a standing room ticket, how early do I need to arrive at the ground so I can see the match?
It is in your best interest to arrive as early as possible to guarantee a position in the front. Public gates open at 12.30pm.

How many other people will be in the Standing room bay as me?
Standing room bays vary in capacity. All bays have been measured according to building codes and standards.

Can I bring a stool/walking stool on wheels/cushion/portable chair to sit on while I am in the standing room bay?
No

What will my view of the ground be like with a Restricted view ticket?
Your view will depend on where your ticket is. However, most Restricted view tickets allow for a majority of the playing surface and a scoreboard to be seen.

More questions? Then please send us an email at communications@mcc.org.au