Good Riddance McFlea

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Good Riddance McFlea

Post by pevfan »

Caught the 'Great' mans' game on Friday night. Watched him with great intent actually and all I can say is it looks like a case of same old same old...only worse, to me. Dropped marks, poor decision making...Did anyone catch him leaving his man Cloke (who must have thought all his birthdays had come at once when dear old Smokey lined up on him)to go and spoil a certain mark by teammate Tarrrant only to see the ball crumbed by the Pies and kicked directly to...guess who, yep McFlea's man Cloke sitting high and dry by himself 20 metres out.

I haven't been taking a greet deal of notice how he's been going this season but apparently from what I've heard through the media this weekend and from the crowd reaction on Friday night he's been playing like that all season. I couldn't help but notice the groans every time he went near the ball on Friday and then late in the game the bronx cheers that went up when he did get a couple of touches.

Heard them saying on SEN yesterday that now that he's back in a 2 team town his (quite normal) error ridden ways are attracting a lot more attention and criticism ....poor diddams.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Re: Good Riddance McFlea

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Have to feel for McPhee a little.... actually played quite well for us last season (the job he did on Cloke on Anzac Day went a long way to us winning the match) and it is a shame that his form as disintegrated like this.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

He was ok given the supply Cloke was getting - easily the best game I have ever seen Cloke play. Cant blame McPhee to much.

They are looking pretty ominous the Pies.
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

Windy_Hill wrote:He was ok given the supply Cloke was getting - easily the best game I have ever seen Cloke play. Cant blame McPhee to much.

Early days, my friend. I'm loving the media calling the flag at Round 8! ROUND EIGHT!! There's 14 to go before finals. We're not even close to being half way yet. Just crazy talk from the idiots in the media. Typical.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Boyler_Room wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:He was ok given the supply Cloke was getting - easily the best game I have ever seen Cloke play. Cant blame McPhee to much.

Early days, my friend. I'm loving the media calling the flag at Round 8! ROUND EIGHT!! There's 14 to go before finals. We're not even close to being half way yet. Just crazy talk from the idiots in the media. Typical.
Correct!

McFlee has become quite a weird looking person too. His body shape is becoming a bit bizarre I think. Either that, or he wears some strapping great GPS unit front and rear!
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

The Freo supporters love him at the moment. The bronx cheers were out in force on Friday night. It looked as though they were waiting for him to take a mark so they could boo him but alas, he kept dropping them.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Boyler_Room wrote:

I said they are looking pretty ominous, then I saw the cats dismantle Brisvegas.

Pies Ominous

Cats - Premiership Faves
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

He has been shocking all year, probably couldn't have been any worse than when they played us.

As for Collingwood and Geelong I hope the Cats smash Collingwood on Friday night!
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:Have to feel for McPhee a little.... actually played quite well for us last season (the job he did on Cloke on Anzac Day went a long way to us winning the match) and it is a shame that his form as disintegrated like this.
You know I love you Mrs M, but geez you're a soft cock sheila sometimes. He should have been gratefull for the two years we offered him, considering his form, and the fact that he hasnt had a good year since he was AA. Instead he sold us out for a 3 year deal where the local natives are already giving him shit. f*** him, and the horse he rode out of town on.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

robbie67 wrote:
Mrs Mercuri wrote:Have to feel for McPhee a little.... actually played quite well for us last season (the job he did on Cloke on Anzac Day went a long way to us winning the match) and it is a shame that his form as disintegrated like this.
You know I love you Mrs M, but geez you're a soft cock sheila sometimes. He should have been gratefull for the two years we offered him, considering his form, and the fact that he hasnt had a good year since he was AA. Instead he sold us out for a 3 year deal where the local natives are already giving him shit. f*** him, and the horse he rode out of town on.
Knowing McPhee, if he rode on a horse, he would have been going the wrong way for the first part before dropping off it. In fact, if he stood behind the horse, it would probably have been a better kick than him!
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

As things stand today, he's done us a great favour, and his actions were a huge vote of confidence in Essendons' playing stocks. i.e. he wouldn't get a game within three years . Plus , he'll be a list clogger at FReo, if they are the real deal, within three years as well.
If we are not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat ?.