Prismall

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Prismall

Post by boncer34 »

Fantastic today. Absoloutely bloody fantastic.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
nomolos
Club Captain

Re: Prismall

Post by nomolos »

In the dry early he was horrid and butchered it every time by foot.

In the wet later in the game when he used his hands and he was serviceable.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

I'm terrible at reading sarcasm so I'll base this post on the merit that it is sarcasm.

He's my new whipping boy. Not hard enough, poor disposal, indecisive with options. My high expectations from him have lowered remarkably. Guess just cause he comes from Geelong doesn't mean he'll be awesome. Needs to pull his finger out or get dropped.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

JumboPaddy wrote:I'm terrible at reading sarcasm so I'll base this post on the merit that it is sarcasm.

He's my new whipping boy. Not hard enough, poor disposal, indecisive with options. My high expectations from him have lowered remarkably. Guess just cause he comes from Geelong doesn't mean he'll be awesome. Needs to pull his finger out or get dropped.
Nope no sarcasm. You blokes are ridiculous when it comes to Prismall. Easily one of our best today.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

He does turn it over a bit but he worked his arse off today and got a stack of the footy. Was definitely among our best.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Ossie wrote:He does turn it over a bit but he worked his arse off today and got a stack of the footy. Was definitely among our best.
Problem with Prismall is that he is always the poor bastard that goes f*** it I'll kick it long. People on here watch everyone else chip it 15/20 metres and dont understand that they dont turn it over because their kicking it to a bloke on their own while Prismall backs his teammates and kicks it long to a contest.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

is he still under 50 games? i think a lot of us forget that simple because he comes from a few good game with Geelong, still developing
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

He was horrible this week just like Stanton was horrible last week. Just because they get alot of the ball doesn't mean they have had a good game.
bomberflyer
Top Up Player

Post by bomberflyer »

I dont think he is in our best team...turns the footy over...puts his teammates under pressure. Being at the game today I thought he is the reason why they will be hunting a midfielder at the end of the season.

I thought our defence was good but our midfield got absolutely smashed.

I have a lot of time for Heath Hocking...he had a heart the size of pharlap today...geez he was good...especially in the first half.

Jetta, Davey, McVeigh, Hurley, Dempsey were all good. Apologies to others but they are the ones stuck in my mind.

Watson was good early but Jarrad McVeigh absolutely smashed them today...and sitting in the stands...it looked like we didn't even try and put a tag on him.

I don't think welsh is in our best team...and I'd probably bring Dyson in for Prismall when he is fit.
No.1 Fan of Alwyn and his Band of Brothers.

2008 Mission: Operation Aaron Davey
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Work rate good, finds it good, turns it over way too much. Had he not butchered it, he would have been our best today, I couldnt get him in the top 5. He HAS to improve his disposal, it's not up to standard.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Funny hoe alot of Stants doubters back Pris. Love em both. Get on boiard!!
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Doc, are you pissed or having key board problems?
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

robbie67 wrote:Doc, are you pissed or having key board problems?
Very both Robbie.
x
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

haha, good for you son. vingertje :lol: =D>
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

robbie67 wrote:haha, good for you son. vingertje :lol: =D>
New heights for being paro peoplew. Have a good noght. Wsm't that bad a loss INFHO...

Catna Dons!!!
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Watched a replay. Kirk went to Prismall on the wing at the start of the game. How many games do you rekon Kirks started on a wing and not in the middle? Shows how much the opposition rate him even if you guys wont.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

boncer34 wrote:
Ossie wrote:He does turn it over a bit but he worked his arse off today and got a stack of the footy. Was definitely among our best.
Problem with Prismall is that he is always the poor bastard that goes f*** it I'll kick it long. People on here watch everyone else chip it 15/20 metres and dont understand that they dont turn it over because their kicking it to a bloke on their own while Prismall backs his teammates and kicks it long to a contest.
Bullshit. Can't comment on recent game, but against Ninthmond I can recall at least 1/2 dozen times when he went for this ridiculous little chip that half volleyed his teammates and missed targets completely...

Not sure that he is worst for it, but he is definately up there when it comes to turnovers...that said, he does work his butt off to get some footy and try to influence the game...
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

When we first got him I was informed his skills were great and that he had "a touch of class".

Sometimes he has it, other times not. (didn't see yesterday)
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

He has been ok the past month without being great. I think alot of us (myself included) expected more from him because he was such a good player but couldn't get in due to their brilliant midfield. People have to remember he is only 20-odd and played less than 50 games.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

bomberflyer wrote:I dont think he is in our best team...turns the footy over...puts his teammates under pressure. Being at the game today I thought he is the reason why they will be hunting a midfielder at the end of the season.

I thought our defence was good but our midfield got absolutely smashed.

I have a lot of time for Heath Hocking...he had a heart the size of pharlap today...geez he was good...especially in the first half.

Jetta, Davey, McVeigh, Hurley, Dempsey were all good. Apologies to others but they are the ones stuck in my mind.

Watson was good early but Jarrad McVeigh absolutely smashed them today...and sitting in the stands...it looked like we didn't even try and put a tag on him.

I don't think welsh is in our best team...and I'd probably bring Dyson in for Prismall when he is fit.
No player really stood out yesterday, and Prismall was one of those that put in a good. He played well, but wasn't a superstar (like the rest of the team). How you can rate Hurley in your top 5 is beyond me. I thought he looked lost half of the time. Straight back to the forward line for him this week.

Back to Prismall, get off his back. Clutching at straws..