Sensational No.8 !

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Sensational No.8 !

Post by BenDoolan »

What an absolute delight it was watching the Little League out there tonight. I watched in amazement as this girl wearing No.8 for the Bombers just tore it up! She was absolutely amazing. Two scintilating runs from the midfield and deep into attack with 3 bounces and incredible pace! She just left every other kid in her wake.

One bit of play in the 2nd half where she grabbed the ball from the tap out in the centre and just went for a Michael Long style run (a la '93 GF), and kicked it beautifully to someone plonked in the goalsquare. Sensational! =D>

Whoever the parents are, you have a real gem of a kid.
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Re: Sensational No.8 !

Post by robrulz5 »

Give her a game next Friday night!
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Obviously played a better game than the other number 8 that wore the bombers jumper tonight
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

BenDoolan wrote:What an absolute delight it was watching the Little League out there tonight. I watched in amazement as this girl wearing No.8 for the Bombers just tore it up! She was absolutely amazing. Two scintilating runs from the midfield and deep into attack with 3 bounces and incredible pace! She just left every other kid in her wake.

One bit of play in the 2nd half where she grabbed the ball from the tap out in the centre and just went for a Michael Long style run (a la '93 GF), and kicked it beautifully to someone plonked in the goalsquare. Sensational! =D>

You are obviously the proud father of her, you are not Dimor Dokic are you? :wink:
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Rossoneri wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:What an absolute delight it was watching the Little League out there tonight. I watched in amazement as this girl wearing No.8 for the Bombers just tore it up! She was absolutely amazing. Two scintilating runs from the midfield and deep into attack with 3 bounces and incredible pace! She just left every other kid in her wake.

You are obviously the proud father of her, you are not Dimor Dokic are you? :wink:
Wish I could claim her! She was seriously good. I almost gave he a vote in our Votes Thread....
Essendunny
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

I think she was a boy BD. Did he have a headband? Noticed him as well. What a goal!!!

=D>
F-111
Top Up Player

Post by F-111 »

Doctor Fish wrote:I think she was a boy BD. Did he have a headband? Noticed him as well. What a goal!!!

=D>
Yep..boy, and also played there when we played the doggies. Same kid, same headband, same skills.
F111 with dash! 12223 posts just vanished!
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

F-111 wrote:
Doctor Fish wrote:I think she was a boy BD. Did he have a headband? Noticed him as well. What a goal!!!

=D>
Yep..boy, and also played there when we played the doggies. Same kid, same headband, same skills.
Yep. Noticed him at that game too F1... He's either going to be a chick magnet playing footy with those long flowing locks or end up playing in a Kyuss cover band... One or the other...

:wink:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

You guys kidding? f*** me.....could swear it was a girl. Surely no boy that age has hair THAT long :shock:

Ah well, boy / girl, they were sensational!
Essendunny
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

swoodley wrote:Obviously played a better game than the other number 8 that wore the bombers jumper tonight
haha good point!! Maybe they should have swapped places at half time :P
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Bahahaha yeh our side of the wing in the members were watching HIM do his thang. Very good !! Sign him up now EFC :P !
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

JumboPaddy wrote:Bahahaha yeh our side of the wing in the members were watching HIM do his thang. Very good !! Sign him up now EFC :P !
Well I'll be buggered! Apologies to the boy.

Think I'll take the binoculars with me next time....
Essendunny
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

BenDoolan wrote:
JumboPaddy wrote:Bahahaha yeh our side of the wing in the members were watching HIM do his thang. Very good !! Sign him up now EFC :P !

Here you go BD. Cover one eye and read out the bottom two lines... Take your time now...

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Doctor Fish wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Here you go BD. Cover one eye and read out the bottom two lines... Take your time now...

Hmmmm.......now let me see..... I read it as U R A f***'n BLIND C_ _ _ .................Nup, can't make out the last 3 letters
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:Think I'll take the binoculars with me next time....
Not sure you want to be caught watching little league with binoculars...
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

j-mac31 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Think I'll take the binoculars with me next time....
Not sure you want to be caught watching little league with binoculars...
:lol:

Yeah, unfortunately, you might be right there...
Essendunny