Please Help!!!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
auditor
High Draft Pick

Please Help!!!

Post by auditor »

Can someone please let me know just WHO might be willing to coach this team and return the pride of these players and devoted club supporters...PLEASE 8-[
It just fell out of the sky
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: Please Help!!!

Post by s'dreams »

auditor wrote:Can someone please let me know just WHO might be willing to coach this team and return the pride of these players and devoted club supporters...PLEASE 8-[
Understand that the Brazil coach (yeah sure manager) is looking for a job.

sti
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

Knights sure as hell doesn't know what he's doing. That was a disgrace.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Tonight was just a massive mess and Knights doesn't do anywhere near enough during the game to rectify it, simple as that. GAME OVER
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

The glaringly obvious thing for me tonight, sitting at the ground watching, was that we were hellbent on going wide and playing on for no reason to players in trouble, while the Crows players went down the guts and hit their targets. Hell, even their miskicks hit targets!

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

We were beaten by a shit side. I'm not so sad of the fact that we lost it's how we lost...I can't stand it! :evil:
It just fell out of the sky
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

auditor wrote:We were beaten by a shit side. I'm not so sad of the fact that we lost it's how we lost...I can't stand it! :evil:
Snap!

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Commentary was very interesting tonight.

Lloydy - dropped his guard a bit and let his Bomber bias hang out - obviously shattered at the lack of effort and the ridiculous go round in circles "game plan".

Blighty - always insightful - asked the question early on (I think at quarter time) as to whether Knights should do something radical to try to save the game (he didn't) and then asked later on whether Knights should have a good hard look at himself as coach (he didn't - instead smirked and laughed his way through the game when he wasn't drinking coke and/or pretending to put on the headphones) :!:
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

billyduckworth wrote:Commentary was very interesting tonight.

Lloydy - dropped his guard a bit and let his Bomber bias hang out - obviously shattered at the lack of effort and the ridiculous go round in circles "game plan".
Blighty - always insightful - asked the question early on (I think at quarter time) as to whether Knights should do something radical to try to save the game (he didn't) and then asked later on whether Knights should have a good hard look at himself as coach (he didn't - instead smirked and laughed his way through the game when he wasn't drinking coke and/or pretending to put on the headphones) :!:
You could tell purely from Lloydy's voice last night that he was a shattered man seeing the side get beaten like that. :(
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

billyduckworth wrote:Commentary was very interesting tonight.

It was interesting when Blight asked Lloyd how he felt being a recenty retired champion of the club. Lloyd openly admitted that for the first time, it was really hurting to watch his team get thrashed like this.

Is the coach feeling this hurt or is he only feeling job security heat?
Bomber_wiz
Top Up Player

Post by Bomber_wiz »

Essendon Board just didnt make the HARD decesion. Knights said the current list was good enough to win a flag. Hardwick said it wasnt. Guess who has been proved right
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Bomber_wiz wrote:Essendon Board just didnt make the HARD decesion. Knights said the current list was good enough to win a flag. Hardwick said it wasnt. Guess who has been proved right
Which has always struck me as amusing given that Knights, if nothing else, has been pretty good at getting rid of players from the list - Pev, JJ, Lloydy, Lucas etc