Knights Is A Retard

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Knights Is A Retard

Post by robbie67 »

He is going to f****** ruin Heath Hocking. Put the guy in the f****** mid-field and let him play before you f*** up another you stupid c***.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Re: Knights Is A Retard

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

I couldnt believe when i heard that he was playing on Edwards..... WTF... he is a midfielder, why does Knights continue to play him as a key defender... i dont like Stanton playing down there either. Play Tyson Slattery if you want another defender in the side.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

You would have thought that HH wouldnt need a third arsehole?? He already got a new one courtesy of LeCras last week
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

It's his way of saying we need Henry Slattery back....
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Having Hocking on Edwards was a joke, having Hocking in defence was a joke. Twice he backed back allowing Edwards to use him as a stepladder, alot of defrenders wouldn't put themselves in the position very often let alone twice in a quarter.
CSol
Top Up Player

Post by CSol »

Love this thread, lets make it a top 10 reasons why knights is and remains a retard.

Contenders so far in no particular order (yet!)

1. Insisting Hocking is a Key Defender when he is clearly a midfielder. Could add Dempsey to that to a lesser extent. And now the latest in full backs, Stanton. Now every turn over results in a goal against us. Genious!!:roll:
2. His non existant forward structure. He should be tieing a 40 mtr rope from the goal square to Neagle's leg. More than half the time our midfield are on the break we have no one there. Neagle has the agility of a freight train and is useless anywhere but on the lead. Surely with this run and gun style of footy at elast one permanant forward is absalutely necessary. I would have thought this was obviouse, but clearly not to that mastermind Matthew Knights.
3. Not exploiting Gumbletons athleticismn by having him play between the arcs as a roaming CHF. The bloke is being wasted in the F50 and can and will be a more difficult match up further up the ground running defenders off their legs. The fact that Gumby does so well when he is up the ground has me scratching my head as to why he is predimonately played deep. His kick for goal also remains an issue, further reason to get him up the ground.
4. His stupid comments in the Media such as 'people have shown their hands in the last week'. Dick head, peoples support of the Club is not in question, it's that no one supports your shit game plan and idiotic game day descisions.
4. His inability to stop the now weekly 6-8 unanswered goals by making the right moves. This has been going on under Knights since he coached Bendigo.
5. He laughs at his team getting smashed in the confort of his coaches box. Enough said!! This is probably my No.1 reason I jumped on the Knights haters bandwagon.
6. Selection vs. gameplan. The Man has a gameplan that focus's on run, carry, pace and precise skills, then picks a team of players who's strengths include none of those attributes. This includes descisions such as dropping NLM who is in career best form and Dempsey who has been far from our worst despite being played out of position.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

CSol wrote:Love this thread, lets make it a top 10 reasons why knights is and remains a retard.

Contenders so far in no particular order (yet!)

1. Insisting Hocking is a Key Defender when he is clearly a midfielder. Could add Dempsey to that to a lesser extent. And now the latest in full backs, Stanton. Now every turn over results in a goal against us. Genious!!:roll:
2. His non existant forward structure. He should be tieing a 40 mtr rope from the goal square to Neagle's leg. More than half the time our midfield are on the break we have no one there. Neagle has the agility of a freight train and is useless anywhere but on the lead. Surely with this run and gun style of footy at elast one permanant forward is absalutely necessary. I would have thought this was obviouse, but clearly not to that mastermind Matthew Knights.
3. Not exploiting Gumbletons athleticismn by having him play between the arcs as a roaming CHF. The bloke is being wasted in the F50 and can and will be a more difficult match up further up the ground running defenders off their legs. The fact that Gumby does so well when he is up the ground has me scratching my head as to why he is predimonately played deep. His kick for goal also remains an issue, further reason to get him up the ground.
4. His stupid comments in the Media such as 'people have shown their hands in the last week'. Dick head, peoples support of the Club is not in question, it's that no one supports your shit game plan and idiotic game day descisions.
4. His inability to stop the now weekly 6-8 unanswered goals by making the right moves. This has been going on under Knights since he coached Bendigo.
5. He laughs at his team getting smashed in the confort of his coaches box. Enough said!! This is probably my No.1 reason I jumped on the Knights haters bandwagon.
6. Selection vs. gameplan. The Man has a gameplan that focus's on run, carry, pace and precise skills, then picks a team of players who's strengths include none of those attributes. This includes descisions such as dropping NLM who is in career best form and Dempsey who has been far from our worst despite being played out of position.

So I take it you wont be registering your apology on the "I got Knights Wrong" thread in any hurry?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Who else were we going to put back there?
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Mark McVeigh?
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Yep makes no sense.

But Edwards is a tough match up. He's medium sized, but has great hands and leap. Fletch may have been the best option and Hooker could have played in the backline more. T Slattery would have been a good match up and while it would be a tough ask for a second gamer, it would be a great lesson for him.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

j-mac31 wrote:Yep makes no sense.

But Edwards is a tough match up. He's medium sized, but has great hands and leap. Fletch may have been the best option and Hooker could have played in the backline more. T Slattery would have been a good match up and while it would be a tough ask for a second gamer, it would be a great lesson for him.
Tyson Slats played on Edwards for a while when Bendigo played Nth Ballarat a few weeks back I think...
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:Yep makes no sense.

Tyson Slats played on Edwards for a while when Bendigo played Nth Ballarat a few weeks back I think...
Would have made him the perfect match up this week then.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Sorry robbie - I have to disagree. Knights in not a retard.

He is a f****** retard.
Brumaz
High Draft Pick

Post by Brumaz »

tonysoprano wrote:Sorry robbie - I have to disagree. Knights in not a retard.

He is a f****** retard.

:lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I'm a Major Critic of Mathew,but I wouldn't go as far to say things like the above.

Hmmm!
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

I know what you mean Grassy. He may be a retard, but he's not a f****** retard. [-X :lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

It's just the line of work I do with the guys(and Gals) I work for Robbie.Wouldn't say it anyway if I didn't work for them,but these guys look up to me for Help,support and Mateship.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

I wouldnt call anyone with a mental illness or mental disability a retard Grassy. The word has a different meaning now than it used to.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

How about we agree to simply call Knights a Dipstick- I am pretty sure that doesnt affect any minorities, disadvantaged or diabled groups - just dipsticks who may feel it belittles their kind a tad too much