That's it!!!!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
auditor
High Draft Pick

That's it!!!!

Post by auditor »

f****** pathetic I'll repeat myself. Last week St Kilda were shit. We are f****** shit. For those that don't like that then too f****** bad.
Trade up that is the only answer. Oh and if you want rid of the coach f*** him off too... I've had a gutfull

Thank f*** we have Jobe!

Stanton
Prismal
Neagle

I'll take a reasonable midfielder for those 3
It just fell out of the sky
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Re: That's it!!!!

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

A week is a long time in footy it seems..... the heroes of last week (Stants, Hurls, Gussy etc) have all disappeared this week in a match that I would have preferred we win instead of the Saints game...

I hope Bendigo smash Coll tomorrow so we can have a bit of selection pressure on guys like Reimers and Prizz....
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Here we go another week of rabid frothing at the mouth

God I cant wait for this season to be over!! Its all getting a bit boring
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

Windy with respect. This isn't frothing at the mouth. I am more than happy to let bygones be bygones but WTF we have a major problem at this club and it needs to be recognised.
Nothing could be more boring than trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this shit. I was criticised for my comments last week but you know what I know longer give a f***. As far as I'm concerned I was right.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Tonight was really disappointing but could we really expect anything else after last week. We always fall in a heap after a good win.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Roller coaster ride anybody?
Inconsistentcy is killing us and our goal kicking was terrible tonight.
Would have made a massive difference if we had've kicked those goals early on...
Thats life...
Bring on 2011
Bomber_wiz
Top Up Player

Post by Bomber_wiz »

I have come to the conclusion that we dont win games, other teams lose then. We happen to catch, saints (twice), dogs, blues, hawks & tigers on nights (heven forbid that we actually win a day game) that they were off.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

auditor wrote:Windy with respect. This isn't frothing at the mouth. I am more than happy to let bygones be bygones but WTF we have a major problem at this club and it needs to be recognised.
Nothing could be more boring than trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this shit. I was criticised for my comments last week but you know what I know longer give a f***. As far as I'm concerned I was right.
You are probably right, and I apologise, my comment re frothing at the mouth was not aimed at you. Its aimed at all of us because this up and down inconsistent crap that we have been putting up with for so many years now is frankly doing my head in, I just dont feel up to analysing it anymore

I fear that we are becoming the very thing we all despise - Richmond Supporters
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

All good Windy!...more group hugs needed
StanMan
Top Up Player

Post by StanMan »

Hello bleeding bomber brothers - I am not going down the screw the coach track this week
because what I saw last night was served up by dumb and pathetic players who cant or wont
man up, commit basic skill errors over and over, and couldnt kick straight at goal to save
themselves.

They say a week is a long time in football - but yet again we are left wondering about this
coaching/player group when a 109 point turn around is dished up.

And one more thing - Dempsey couldnt mind his own business let alone an oppo player, and
he is not alone.

Frustrated to the limit StanMan
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

i couldn't believe the mistakes from Prismall in that 1st qtr, was unbelievable!

i too can't understand how dempsey keeps his spot in the backline when he NEVER picks up a man, always 10m behind jogging around
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals