Henno HAS NOT been offered a new contract

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
dingus
Regular Senior Player

Post by dingus »

DC wrote:
I'll leave it. Seen enough bullshit rumours on this place. What makes yours any different?
I said we will see who is right. I guess I was.
Heard a rumour that it is going to be sunny somewhere in Australia tomorrow...
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

boncer34 wrote:
tony coz wrote:I never thought I would see a post where someone suggests they would rather keep Henno....... :!:
:D Read half my posts as former President of the Henno fan club I feel like I should defend the man. But the club is no longer in existence because I feel our former Vice-President has been lured to the Dark side of the force.
Not at all, I'll still defend Henno against unjustified bagging, but I'm not going to suggest it's in the Essendon Football Club's best interests to keep him on the list another year.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Well we know what happened. :P
Makaveli
High Draft Pick

Post by Makaveli »

Isn't it funny how DC breaks the news first then gets payed out on, then it's proven his correct and the ones that did the bagging go missing. Try being accountable and pay him his dues now youv'e been exposed as fools. Henno leaving, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

DC broke the news that Henno already knew a week or two prior to when it was reported, when in fact it was reported (so who knows if that's true or not) that he was only told within the last few days.

It wasn't difficult to 'break' the news that Henno would go, like it wasn't difficult to 'break' the news that Reynolds would go too. It's like me 'breaking' the news that Matthew and Lisa Lloyd are having a boy - I have 50% chance of being right.

I'm not saying DC was wrong - I'm just saying that the people who didn't believe DC had an accurate source perhaps weren't wrong either.

I'm way too tired to play diplomat, squabbly amongst yourselves ;)
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Makaveli wrote:Isn't it funny how DC breaks the news first then gets payed out on, then it's proven his correct and the ones that did the bagging go missing. Try being accountable and pay him his dues now youv'e been exposed as fools. Henno leaving, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Im a fool because I listen to his old man before some guy of the net? Breaks the news first? Come off it Maka, even you cant seriously believe that. Just about everyone on this forum thought he was going, however none of them saw the need to start a thread about it.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

WTF?????

Aaron Henneman has been retained on the list at this point of time pending further assessment of the pre-season draft.

"Aaron was made aware that this would be the process following the conclusion of the season," Auld said.

Straight of the EFC website!!!
antcl
Top Up Player

Post by antcl »

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/news.asp?nid=4918

They might be bloody keeping him? And Bolton?

This is a complete nightmare.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

He's only being kept to give him a chance to get into Sheedy's all time team that's being discussed in another thread. :wink: :wink: :wink:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

If henneman stays I will spit on sheedy.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

If Rosso spits on Sheeds I will hand him a new jumper with a yellow sash, where he would belong.
antcl
Top Up Player

Post by antcl »

Is anyone else suspiscous this announcement was made while Sheedy was in Ireland to save him from suffering physical bodily harm?
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

antcl wrote:Is anyone else suspiscous this announcement was made while Sheedy was in Ireland to save him from suffering physical bodily harm?
I don't know, Fletcher is over there, surely the players at the club must be getting sick of Sheedy playing blatant favourites and hurting the team!!!
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Megan wrote:If Rosso spits on Sheeds I will hand him a new jumper with a yellow sash, where he would belong.
Well said Meg. Ross buddy gotta agree that would be poor form mate.
Back to the topic:
Well well well..... The dream isnt over yet.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Surely this has got to be a joke. A team that finishes second last (only missing out on the wooden spoon by percentage) has to make a significant cleanout. Yet it looks now like we are going to retain both Henneman and Bolton. Please explain!?