Sam Newman

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
gringo
Club Captain

Sam Newman

Post by gringo »

"It makes you laugh".

Absolute pure gold.

The Footy Show, and predominately James Brayshaw and Gary Lion, are complete parasites. Fevola would do well to punch them both in the face and walk off. They are sitting their all sanctimonious when they are the two that have benefited most from Fevola carrying on at the Bronwlow and on other occasions. True Fevola makes his own decisions but f*** me, it's like the bully at school egging on the crowd pleaser.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
gringo
Club Captain

Re: Sam Newman

Post by gringo »

f***, Fevola just said he didn't hear from Brayshaw and Lion after he got the arse following the Brownlow. Not even a text. They are lower than fish shit those two. Just disgraceful, narcistic, disloyal scum.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

gringo wrote:f***, Fevola just said he didn't hear from Brayshaw and Lion after he got the arse following the Brownlow. Not even a text. They are lower than fish shit those two. Just disgraceful, narcistic, disloyal scum.
We knew that from the start. Why are you wasting your time watching that show anyway? It's sad when one of the few intelligent things that are said on that show comes from Hutchinson.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Rossoneri wrote:
gringo wrote:f***, Fevola just said he didn't hear from Brayshaw and Lion after he got the arse following the Brownlow. Not even a text. They are lower than fish shit those two. Just disgraceful, narcistic, disloyal scum.
We knew that from the start. Why are you wasting your time watching that show anyway? It's sad when one of the few intelligent things that are said on that show comes from Hutchinson.
Switched it on when I let the dog out for a piss. They were talking about Essendon so I thought I'd have a gander. I'm currently framing a letter asking them for that period of my life back.
nathanskinner
Top Up Player

Post by nathanskinner »

When was the show ever appearing to be intelligent? Its a comedy show. The only lighthearted football show that currently exists besides Before the Game.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

I did think Crawford sitting his bare arse on Sam's face was a pisser. :lol:
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Shane Crawford is one of the dumbest sportsman to have appeared on a TV show to give his opinion on his chosen sport, or write an article. The guy has no football brain, is a complete and utter moron and any prospective coach with any shred of dignity would not even bother hiring this guy for anything related to football. Dumb as dog shit!
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Rossoneri wrote:Shane Crawford is one of the dumbest sportsman to have appeared on a TV show to give his opinion on his chosen sport, or write an article. The guy has no football brain, is a complete and utter moron and any prospective coach with any shred of dignity would not even bother hiring this guy for anything related to football. Dumb as dog shit!
Agreed. But he used to be quite hot, so he gets away with a lot.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Rossoneri wrote:Shane Crawford is one of the dumbest sportsman to have appeared on a TV show to give his opinion on his chosen sport, or write an article. The guy has no football brain, is a complete and utter moron and any prospective coach with any shred of dignity would not even bother hiring this guy for anything related to football. Dumb as dog shit!
Cue the Essendon Football Club...(tongue firmly in cheek...)