If You Want a Laugh

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

If You Want a Laugh

Post by ealesy »

Go to Bomberblitz, go to the Offical Trade Thread in the Michael Barlow Makes Me Hardingham draft and trading forum. Go to post 440 on page 30, then post 446, and then enjoy the following 14+ pages of hilarity!!
nomolos
Club Captain

Re: If You Want a Laugh

Post by nomolos »

It sums up how this forum also works sometimes.

But i lol'd
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

It's just a joke, to see if the media will go with another rubbish story similar to the Ricky Mott article.

About 3 years ago, someone on BB said that Ricky Mott is going to be picked up by Essendon and alot of people said that it was true, so the papers ran with it and looked like absolute idiots. It even made Media Watch.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Bloody priceless. :lol: :lol:

A mate of mine who know a bloke that once cut the grass at Victoria Park has it on good authority that it was not in fact a girl that was invloved with Beams and that other idiot, but was in fact, Pendlebury who can longer live with the shame of being exposed and wants to play with the good God fearin' folk and Windy Hill to try and straighten himself out!!.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

rockhole wrote:Bloody priceless. :lol: :lol:

A mate of mine who know a bloke that once cut the grass at Victoria Park has it on good authority that it was not in fact a girl that was invloved with Beams and that other idiot, but was in fact, Pendlebury who can longer live with the shame of being exposed and wants to play with the good God fearin' folk and Windy Hill to try and straighten himself out!!.
And appparently we are bringing Akermanis out of retirement to help straighten him out ;)