Bomber GAWNE..

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Bomber GAWNE..

Post by Windy_Hill »

Daisy..1 wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE NEXT WEEK CONFIRMING BOMBER WILL BE OUR NEW DIRECTOR OF COACHING..... =P~
Daisy..1 wrote: He stands 6ft 4, early to mid 50's, blue eyes..... and very well connected, can not name him at this stage
I think we all now know who the source is

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Daisy..1 wrote:He stands 6ft 4, early to mid 50's, blue eyes..... and very well connected, can not name him at this stage, i am sure people should understand that. He was the one that told me approx 7 weeks ago about Hird, even when Hird was denying his interest, i have every reason to have confidence in him...i shall mention his association after next week....
Ah thanks Daisy!

Feel more comfortable now than I did a few minutes ago wondering WTF was going on.
Essendunny
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Daisy..1 wrote:He stands 6ft 4, early to mid 50's, blue eyes..... and very well connected, can not name him at this stage, i am sure people should understand that. He was the one that told me approx 7 weeks ago about Hird, even when Hird was denying his interest, i have every reason to have confidence in him...i shall mention his association after next week....

The Flying Dutchman?
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Solid mail from within the club that Bomber's announcement to join Hirdy will be made within the next 2 weeks.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

rockhole wrote:Solid mail from within the club that Bomber's announcement to join Hirdy will be made within the next 2 weeks.
someone said strong rumour that it would happen this week... so i expect late this week but if it's closer to 2 weeks like you say it might be then so be it, i can wait
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
lozza89
Regular Senior Player

Post by lozza89 »

He will announce it once his 6 weeks are up with Geelong, because he is techincally still employed by them as he is still getting paid.
So nothing will be announced until this 6 weeks is up, which makes it about mid november
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

About time we got some more news...its been quiet at the windy hill bunker for a while....after a massive week of signing all our coaches and re-signing 4 players. But i spose no news is good news...If we had Bomber signed a while ago, we should've announced it...Imagine that, itd be a hell of a lot of pulling power, Jimmy and Bomber! But probs would've caused too many headaches for Bomber.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

sconsey wrote:About time we got some more news...its been quiet at the windy hill bunker for a while....after a massive week of signing all our coaches and re-signing 4 players. But i spose no news is good news...If we had Bomber signed a while ago, we should've announced it...Imagine that, itd be a hell of a lot of pulling power, Jimmy and Bomber! But probs would've caused too many headaches for Bomber.
As I have said elsewhere on this forum, its only gone quiet lately because the Beverly "The Mouth" Knight has left the building and with her goes all the media leaks
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

Its good that there is control over what the media gets there hands on now, but at the same time it also sucks lol
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Hammo on SEN this morning said that they hadn't spoken with Bomber yet. :^o
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Windy_Hill wrote:
sconsey wrote:About time we got some more news...its been quiet at the windy hill bunker for a while....after a massive week of signing all our coaches and re-signing 4 players. But i spose no news is good news...If we had Bomber signed a while ago, we should've announced it...Imagine that, itd be a hell of a lot of pulling power, Jimmy and Bomber! But probs would've caused too many headaches for Bomber.
As I have said elsewhere on this forum, its only gone quiet lately because the Beverly "The Mouth" Knight has left the building and with her goes all the media leaks
Perhaps you would care to enlighten us on M/s Knight's "mouth". It was obvious someone was spilling the beans esp. to Fatprick. It is really encouraging that if she was the culprit, she is now Gawwwnn.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

rockhole wrote:Perhaps you would care to enlighten us on M/s Knight's "mouth". It was obvious someone was spilling the beans esp. to Fatprick. It is really encouraging that if she was the culprit, she is now Gawwwnn.
It seems widely accepted that she was the (or a) leaker.
The Slight Retard and Greg Denham on SEN would only allude to there being an obvious reason why she was cut loose...
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

j-mac31 wrote:Hammo on SEN this morning said that they hadn't spoken with Bomber yet. :^o
gotta love the AFL spin..... ive had an overload in the past 6 months
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Jazz_84 wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:Hammo on SEN this morning said that they hadn't spoken with Bomber yet. :^o
gotta love the AFL spin..... ive had an overload in the past 6 months
At least the spin coming from Essendon now is more of the "I'm a step ahead of you all and no way will you find out until I'm ready" nature, rather than what has previously been "I have nfi what is going on but this is what I think you want to hear".