Dyson Heppell

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Dyson Heppell

Post by Ronny Rotten »

This kid is going to be a beauty. I know its only the " mickey mouse cup " but Heppell has all the moves. However last nights high standard game was played at a high intensity & he did not look out of place.

I've seen him live twice now. Am impressed by his willingness to put his head over the ball & to go in hard to get the pill. His perception & skills to give off a handball or kick to a team mate in a better position is that of a more experienced player. He has the poise & ability to elude opponents .

From my observation he seems to play off half back , then spends time in the midfield & drifts down forward occasionally where he picked up 2 very good goals last night

The only down side is that , from a distance, he looks like that goose "daisy thomas" from the filth.

However Heppell can play & i know its early days but he should feature prominently in the Rising Star award this year.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Re: Dyson Heppell

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Great to hear he played well again last night. Seems as though the majority of the team did their job!!

How did some of the other younger ones go... Hibberd, Crameri, Browne??
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

I was impressed by Browne last night. Looks a real player.*

* Was watching at the pub.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Looked very good last night. Obviously early but hopefully he can continue his good form into the season and beyond.
Heppell#21
Top Up Player

Post by Heppell#21 »

I Love his footy smarts, always looks for the best option. Will be a Super* at Essendon as long as Injuries stay away.
Dyson Heppell - Rising Star 2011
Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Post by Ronny Rotten »

Browne played the second half & impressed again after last week's performance , should be a player to watch.

Crameri very strong mark & hard at the ball , only kicked 1 goal this week , but shows a lot of promise. As a rookie , maybe he could take Daniher's place on the list as , unfortunately , Daniher is permanently injured , so it seems.

Hibberd did a few nice things but i don't think he will be in our first game against the dog's.