Teams versus us

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Teams versus us

Post by Bomber_Fan »

I'm sure I could find this on the Internet somewhere if I could be bothered. But can someone please tell me, what our winning record against other teams in the AFL. Are there any teams that are still our biatches? Forgot to add for the last 10 years.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Teams versus us

Post by BenDoolan »

The Saints seem to be our bitches....and perhaps Carlton of late. Maybe it's because it's the only time Monfries decides to play more than just an average game?
Essendunny
Royza
Club Captain

Post by Royza »

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Sad thing is we are unlikely to break the trend with Port Adelaide this year despite them being as shite as shite can be.

This, my friends, is the most damning record in our club's glorious history - our efforts in Adelaide and on the road in general are so poor that a royal commission is almost warranted
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

Windy_Hill wrote:Sad thing is we are unlikely to break the trend with Port Adelaide this year despite them being as shite as shite can be.

This, my friends, is the most damning record in our club's glorious history - our efforts in Adelaide and on the road in general are so poor that a royal commission is almost warranted
We play Port in Melbourne and with a different coaching panel/game plan. I'm hoping that might make a difference.