MRP - please explain!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

MRP - please explain!

Post by Bomber_Fan »

How does Corey get a reprimand for the worst sling out of Mumford and Dudsiski. FFS at least with the two latter tackles, player still had the ball. Scratch my head on this one because I reckon that was two actions from Corey. I know he plays for Geelong but could we please have a level playing field.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Re: MRP - please explain!

Post by Gimps »

Bomber_Fan wrote:How does Corey get a reprimand for the worst sling out of Mumford and Dudsiski. FFS at least with the two latter tackles, player still had the ball. Scratch my head on this one because I reckon that was two actions from Corey. I know he plays for Geelong but could we please have a level playing field.
They've got no ****** idea.. Corey's was near enough to a spear tackle in the end.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

TGK...The Game's Fkd
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Try TGF!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

"Breaking News"

Touch AFL...the "exciting" new game is coming to an AFL Stadium near you.

No more of those nasty tackles...now all you need to do is put a finger on your opponent and you'll get a free kick.

Mums...you won't have to worry about poor little junior getting covered in mud (unless he falls over) or hurt playing our great game.

"This is the greatest innovation in the history of our great game" said AFL General Manager, Adrian Anderson.

"Just another feather in my cap really" he later said
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012