Umpires

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Umpires

Post by bomberdonnie »

Open up filth
auditor
High Draft Pick

Re: Umpires

Post by auditor »

I haven't complained once this year about them but tonight, cheating f****** c****...
It just fell out of the sky
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

If its not bad enough that Richmond are jagging goals out of their arse

You then have the maggots make sure if they cant tin arse another goal they are gifted them directly in front
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Very ordinary, but when we started playing like we wanted the win, suddenly the umping didn't effect anything.

Umpires suck and so did we for three terms.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Megan wrote:Very ordinary, but when we started playing like we wanted the win, suddenly the umping didn't effect anything.

Umpires suck and so did we for three terms.
Chicken egg?

The way I read the game is that once the umpires stopped f****** us we destroyed them
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I'm inclined to think we were a bit crap on our own merits.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Megan wrote:I'm inclined to think we were a bit crap on our own merits.
Yes we were but that is a completely different topic
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Hands up all those who still think it's above board?

Disgusting.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

I worked it out and Richmond managed only 2 goals tonight that came from an effective and efficient piece of team football. The rest were either tinny snaps or long shots or goals gifted by the umps

No wonder Dimma looked like a broken man at the end of the game. He knows how crap they are.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

robbie67 wrote:Hands up all those who still think it's above board?

Disgusting.
Seriously wondering now.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

f****** abysmal display. That was hideous stuff. Nevermind the obvious bullshit holding the ball interpretations (depending who had the ball), the f****** incompetent ******** kept pointing in the wrong direction to the intending free kick winner.

Where the f*** do they get some of these aliens from???? It's a pity they don't allow guns into the ground.

These stupid c**** should all be on the last space shuttle and sent back to whence they came.
Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

I really want to refrain myself - it serves no purpose to fire up about something that is NEVER going to improve to better than shite. But how the f*** can those useless green maggots see basically the same event about 30 seconds apart - and make completely opposite evaluations of them (e.g. Gus ridden into the ground twice in half a second - not paid; Stants from behind on some useless faggot in the centre - in the back against; and ofcourse the Pears HTB against, but same umpire 30 secs later on the wing - not paid v Foley).

Joke.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

BenDoolan wrote:f****** abysmal display. That was hideous stuff. Nevermind the obvious bullshit holding the ball interpretations (depending who had the ball), the f****** incompetent ******** kept pointing in the wrong direction to the intending free kick winner.

Where the f*** do they get some of these aliens from???? It's a pity they don't allow guns into the ground.

These stupid c**** should all be on the last space shuttle and sent back to whence they came.
My post on Facebook went a little something like...

The parents of these umpires should have been shot before they could breed.. ****** disgrace!
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Where art thou Filth?

They were f****** deplorable tonight, that was out and out cheating. I am positive they had some money on it and then by 3/4 time thought "f*** it, if we make it any more obvious they will investigate". I suppose, an umpire can only assist that pathetic rubble so much.

The holding the ball decisions were a joke. Coyler gets tackled as he receives the ball and gets pinned. Pears the same, yet that c*** red-head Daniel "hey look at me, I love social media and it's the only thing that will take the notice away from my pathetic attempt to be a footballer" jackson takes three steps, gets tackled and is called play on. And how di dRicky get pinned but not King in the last quarter?

The best was when Davey ran down an opponent and the non-controlling umpire had to pay it.

And, umpires, can you please work out which way to point? You are a f****** joke.

CORRUPTION at its best.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Post by Bomber_Fan »

What about the frees against Dyson. Two times I remember him touching the ball and two times I remember him getting pinned. Another 'throw' that was not a throw but they still refuse to pay the ones that are actually blatant throws - all in the name of letting the game flow. And the kicking in danger - I wanted to smack the Channel 10 commentators. There was no way that was kicking in danger as he had kicked the ball and the Richmond player dived across his legs and he got caught by the follow through. And the holding the ball decisions were just ridiculous - FFS I would understand if our players had possession of the ball but it was their players that had the ball.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Rossoneri wrote:Where art thou Filth?

They were f****** deplorable tonight, that was out and out cheating. I am positive they had some money on it and then by 3/4 time thought "f*** it, if we make it any more obvious they will investigate". I suppose, an umpire can only assist that pathetic rubble so much.

The holding the ball decisions were a joke. Coyler gets tackled as he receives the ball and gets pinned. Pears the same, yet that c*** red-head Daniel "hey look at me, I love social media and it's the only thing that will take the notice away from my pathetic attempt to be a footballer" jackson takes three steps, gets tackled and is called play on. And how di dRicky get pinned but not King in the last quarter?

The best was when Davey ran down an opponent and the non-controlling umpire had to pay it.

And, umpires, can you please work out which way to point? You are a f****** joke.

CORRUPTION at its best.
all of this!!

the holding the ball decision were just ridiculous!!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Its not corruption.

Our annoyance at the umpires tonight was a result of:

1. Their incompetence; and
2. The fact that we were losing a game we should have been winning (always magnifies bad umpiring, IMO).

I agree that they were terrible, but it wasn't just our game. The holding the ball issue is obviously a problem and has been across a number of games this weekend and last. The idiots have obviously received another stupid direction from Geisch which has made it more difficult to umpire and magnified their stupidity.
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Post by dodgey »

glad that what we saw at the game transpired onto the screens at home..

Me and the guy across the aisle were handing the hat around and were going to "sacrifice" 7K for the cause
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

I agree with all of the above, the holding the ball calls against us were ridiculous.

how many times did Rieowldt put his hands in the back of one of our players attempting to take mark of the year?
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

"anyway, looking at this here replay, the dead guy shouldnt have allowed the other guy to decapitate him by cartwheeling into his oncoming fist"

"the decision is correct, the dead guy was holding the ball"

"now if you'll excuse me I have a McBurney to go and fondle"