Waste of a good piece of Meat

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Carl fighter
Top Up Player

Waste of a good piece of Meat

Post by Carl fighter »

I was in Woolies today, and there was a nice piece of rump roast on special (no bones ).....

so i was going to buy it, and you know do what any bloke does by himself on a saturday night and have my way with it....

you know half cook it, cut a hole in it, and you can work out the rest... (dont worry if you are freaking out a bit, i do use protection).

Anyway after reading the forum all week, i was a bit conned with your optimism, and decided to watch the game instead.... i wasnt going to, i thought we would get killed... its taught me not to listen to the blind optimism on here....

so that piece of rump, would be back to full price tomorrow.... so i'm pretty dissapointed.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Re: Waste of a good piece of Meat

Post by Gyoza »

hahaha....I have to say at least this is 100 times wittier than any of the other shit I will cop all f****** week.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Hey, if you are looking for a nice piece of rump to have your way with, Double Jeopardy is bending over in the corner with Robert Walls' cock in his mouth - if you are quick (and I mean real quick as Stepehen Kernahan is lurking), you might get your rocks off for the first time since you wanked with John Dorotich in the back of your cortina in Lygon Street
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Why does it not suprise me that this guy works with gimps? ''
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

Carl fighter wrote:I was in Woolies today, and there was a nice piece of rump roast on special (no bones ).....

so i was going to buy it, and you know do what any bloke does by himself on a saturday night and have my way with it....

you know half cook it, cut a hole in it, and you can work out the rest... (dont worry if you are freaking out a bit, i do use protection).

Anyway after reading the forum all week, i was a bit conned with your optimism, and decided to watch the game instead.... i wasnt going to, i thought we would get killed... its taught me not to listen to the blind optimism on here....

so that piece of rump, would be back to full price tomorrow.... so i'm pretty dissapointed.

Whos this f***'n idiet bring bak doble jepardy???
Carl fighter
Top Up Player

Post by Carl fighter »

Mi Chiamo Carlo
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

s'dreams wrote:Why does it not suprise me that this guy works with gimps? ''
Doesn't work with me, he doesn't have the intellect..