Get your Foxtel IQ set for Saturday and Sunday

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
brad
Top Up Player

Get your Foxtel IQ set for Saturday and Sunday

Post by brad »

NAB Rising Star Award Saturday on Channel 10 from 1.30pm (an hour of today's presentation).

In the lead up to our Elimination Final Vs Carlton there are 2 1hr Footy Flashback episodes.

Footy Flashbacks 11am-12pm
1981 Round 20 Carlton Vs Essendon
David Parkin and Neale Daniher revisit a classic game with controversy and a goal from Daniher at the death to win it for the Bombers.

Footy Flashbacks 12-1pm
1998 Round 18
Carlton Vs Essendon
Scott Lucas and Scott Camporeale revisit the match where Camporeale misses a shot after the siren that would've won them the game.

I am shocked they have not got the 1999 Preliminary Final ready to shove down our throats again.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Re: Get your Foxtel IQ set for Saturday and Sunday

Post by robrulz5 »

brad wrote:
Footy Flashbacks 12-1pm
1998 Round 18
Carlton Vs Essendon
Scott Lucas and Scott Camporeale revisit the match where Camporeale misses a shot after the siren that would've won them the game.
We won by 6 points that day so how would they have won with a shot after the siren?
watsongun
Top Up Player

Post by watsongun »

I was at the 98 game remember our carlton supporting mates left with 5 mins to go to beat the traffic.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

brad wrote:NAB Rising Star Award Saturday on Channel 10 from 1.30pm (an hour of today's presentation).

In the lead up to our Elimination Final Vs Carlton there are 2 1hr Footy Flashback episodes.

Footy Flashbacks 11am-12pm
1981 Round 20 Carlton Vs Essendon
David Parkin and Neale Daniher revisit a classic game with controversy and a goal from Daniher at the death to win it for the Bombers.

Footy Flashbacks 12-1pm
1998 Round 18
Carlton Vs Essendon

I am shocked they have not got the 1999 Preliminary Final ready to shove down our throats again.
Thnaks for the tip, Brad I'll be tuned in.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark