Pre sheedy rivalries?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Re: Pre sheedy rivalries?

Post by BERT »

Gimps wrote:
BERT wrote:Port supporters at AAMI make Collingwood supporters look like choir boys.

They are the worst in the league by a long long way.
My old man & his mates used to go over there for Dons v Crows games a fair bit. He always told me that if I went, I should take a raincoat - not to protect me from the rain, but because the c*** love spitting at you..
Crows supporters are not to bad now. Crows fans travel as well so they know what it's like.

Port are shockers.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

I went over for the ill fated final a couple of years ago and found the crows supporters to be a pleasant surprise. Friendly banter and went out of their way to help us get around.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Sismis wrote:I went over for the ill fated final a couple of years ago and found the crows supporters to be a pleasant surprise. Friendly banter and went out of their way to help us get around.
Same here, we went over for that game as well. Thought their fans were ok considering.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Ossie wrote:
Sismis wrote:I went over for the ill fated final a couple of years ago and found the crows supporters to be a pleasant surprise. Friendly banter and went out of their way to help us get around.
Same here, we went over for that game as well. Thought their fans were ok considering.
It's pretty easy to be nice when your team is smashing the opposition
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

swoodley wrote:
Ossie wrote:
This.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Carlton supporters have always been c****. A group of them starting having a go at me when I was younger, this was 4 or 5 grown men wanting to fight a school kid. My old man stood up and told them to f*** off and leaving was the best decision they made all night.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Gimps wrote:
swoodley wrote:
Ossie wrote:
This.
True, but they were also pretty good to us before the match. We were in a cab hanging out the side giving them all shit on the way to the ground, but they all just laughed and thought we were entertaining (rather than say throwing something at our heads!)
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Ossie wrote:
Gimps wrote:
swoodley wrote:
Ossie wrote:
This.
True, but they were also pretty good to us before the match. We were in a cab hanging out the side giving them all shit on the way to the ground, but they all just laughed and thought we were entertaining (rather than say throwing something at our heads!)
They knew what was about to happen :wink:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
watsongun
Top Up Player

Post by watsongun »

Gimps wrote:
BERT wrote:Port supporters at AAMI make Collingwood supporters look like choir boys.

They are the worst in the league by a long long way.
My old man & his mates used to go over there for Dons v Crows games a fair bit. He always told me that if I went, I should take a raincoat - not to protect me from the rain, but because the c*** love spitting at you..

they are called inbred for a reason.