Draftees Answer Our Questions

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
DYSON#2

Draftees Answer Our Questions

Post by DYSON#2 »

Last week and over the weekend bomber fans had the chance to submit a question to any draftee. Some interesting questions and answers. Was a good little read.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/news.asp?nid=4956
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

i like the sound of Jetta and Hislop.

Hislop in particular, a bomber fan his whole life, and reckons he brings to the table controlled aggression!

And Jetta sounds like he is burning to succeed. Let's see if Hirdy hands him over number 5 after he retires if he really wants it.

should be awesome.

v excited about the hunger to succeed all our draftees show.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

Nothing too detailed but an interesting read. Good to see that a few of them rate their kicking, something we need at the moment!
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Kyle Reimers: :My greatest strength would be my long kicking. I think it comes in handy when trying to hit a target inside fifty. I don’t usually miss". HALLELUJAH!!... =D>
DYSON#2

Post by DYSON#2 »

Doctor Fish wrote:Kyle Reimers: :My greatest strength would be my long kicking. I think it comes in handy when trying to hit a target inside fifty. I don’t usually miss". HALLELUJAH!!... =D>
that was me who asked him that question 8) haha.... he looks a bit small at the moment though, looks like a 12 month plan