Hooker

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Re: Hooker

Post by ZeroEffect »

Hooker played the same as he always does. He didn't do anything special but was solid as per usual. I don't know why people bag him so much.

Boncer34 and Robbie67. This is internet chat, it means nothing so don't get so upset with each other.
Last edited by ZeroEffect on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

boncer34 wrote:
robbie67 wrote:Lets just say I know where your being upset with me comes from Boncer.
Wish I did. :(

Since I said I was happy to disagree with you.
My bad Boncer, I was just surprised at your initial reaction in this thread. I rarely have a go at people's opinions to the extent I call them ******** unless they have a history of bullshit, and I dont know why you'd think I would have that opinion of you.

I do disagree about the guys performance last night, but certainley not to the extent that I think your a moron.

Last time I think I really disagreed with you on anything was about Knight's, so I thought you must have had some baggage left from that for your initial response to be so strong.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

robbie67 wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
robbie67 wrote:Lets just say I know where your being upset with me comes from Boncer.
Wish I did. :(

Since I said I was happy to disagree with you.
My bad Boncer, I was just surprised at your initial reaction in this thread. I rarely have a go at people's opinions to the extent I call them ******** unless they have a history of bullshit, and I dont know why you'd think I would have that opinion of you.

I do disagree about the guys performance last night, but certainley not to the extent that I think your a moron.

Last time I think I really disagreed with you on anything was about Knight's, so I thought you must have had some baggage left from that for your initial response to be so strong.
:D I think you may swear more on here then you realise? ;) Or maybe I dont read enough of your posts. :D

As for Knights I dont recall disagreeing with you? I was all for giving Knighta a chance up untill about half way through 2010. My issue with sacking him was I wouldn't have done it for anyone other then Bomber who I thought was zero chance to get to us.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

robrulz5 wrote:He wasn't too bad but still makes a lot of errors under pressure.
I thought he did well defensively (particularly after the first 10 minutes or so), but with the ball he was awful. He needs to improve his decision making and disposal or we need someone else for CHB.

I think Petrie had 2.1, one of the goals came from a silly free and at least one set shot came when he out-marked Hibberd.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.