Top 5..

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Top 5..

Post by Gimps »

Most hated clubs..

I'm sure this sort of thing has come up before, but let's have another crack.

As you can probably tell, I hate just about every club other than Essendon. No, every club. My top 5 are as follows:

1. Collingwood
2. Carlton
3. West Coast
4. Hawthorn
5. Richmond

Another 4 or 5 clubs are on the fringe.

I had plenty of hate in me over the last week, West Coke give me the ****** shits. And I'm sure it'll be around for Shitmond this week. Feral f****.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Re: Top 5..

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Hmmm my top 5

1- Carlton
2- Collingwood
3- Sydney
4- Richmond
5- hawthorn
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

1. Eagles
2. Pies
3. Demons
4. Tigers
5. Blues

The Eagles as a club and there fans are the biggest cock smoking wankers going around - you probably have to live in Perth to get a feel of how much you can hate them if you don't like stroking their ego's.

Melbourne piss me off because we lose to them when they are the f****** pits and I hate Gary Lyon more than any other football "journo" in the country - including Hutchy, Fatprick, and Caro.

Also, my brother has been a blues fan since he was 5 years old (now 36!) so I've always hated them a little less than I probably should.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

1. Carlton- just pure scum.
2. Hawthorn- have had some of the dirtiest players of all time go around sniping.
3. Collingwood- f****** get away with everything and think they answer to no one.
4. Richmond- don't know why as they haven't done anything for 30 years but they just shit me.
5. North Melbourne- shinboner spirit my arse.

West Coast would have been my 6th.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

tonysoprano wrote:1. Eagles
2. Pies
3. Demons
4. Tigers
5. Blues

The Eagles as a club and there fans are the biggest cock smoking wankers going around - you probably have to live in Perth to get a feel of how much you can hate them if you don't like stroking their ego's.

Melbourne piss me off because we lose to them when they are the f****** pits and I hate Gary Lyon more than any other football "journo" in the country - including Hutchy, Fatprick, and Caro.

Also, my brother has been a blues fan since he was 5 years old (now 36!) so I've always hated them a little less than I probably should.

Cock smoking wankers - I like it.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

1. Carlton - Dirty cheating, brown paper bag, crooks treated like gods there (Pratt, Elliott, Nicholls) cheating pricks

Daylight

2. Collingwood - Moron supporters,

3. Launceston - Biggest bunch of hypocrite supporters and the biggest whingers ever. How any of there supporters can sook about dirty players and snipers, when they have had more than any other club.

4. Melbourne - A club that doesn't stand for anything. Thinks they should be handed everything.

5. North - There inferiority complex is a disgrace. Like Melb they think they should be handed everything.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

1. Carlton
2. Collingwood
3. West Coast
4. Port Adelaide
5. Hawthorn
Essendunny
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

1 - Carlton and every single thing to do with them
2 - St Kilda - just wankers
3 - Collingwood - their vile fans
4 - Sydney - all the close losses and rapings during multiple visits up there
5 - Richmond - shit club who always seem to try and get up for us
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

1 - Carlton/Collingwood...too difficult to split the filth and the scum
2 - Hawks...just because of the 80's, Lethal and Brereton in particular
3 - Richmond...anyone with a yellow stripe down their back deserves all they have got over the last 30 years
4 - Brisbane...the leg up they got when they merged was ridiculous (GWS and GC will be similar in a few years, but didn't have the merged clubs to draw from...)
5 - Sydney...I may live here, but their supporters are as fickle as anything (goes for most sports up here to btw...)
npskinner
Top Up Player

Post by npskinner »

1. Carlton
2. Collingwood
3. Richmond
4. Sydney
5. Hawthorn
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

BERT wrote:1. Carlton - Dirty cheating, brown paper bag, crooks treated like gods there (Pratt, Elliott, Nicholls) cheating pricks

Daylight

2. Collingwood - Moron supporters,

3. Launceston - Biggest bunch of hypocrite supporters and the biggest whingers ever. How any of there supporters can sook about dirty players and snipers, when they have had more than any other club.

4. Melbourne - A club that doesn't stand for anything. Thinks they should be handed everything.

5. North - There inferiority complex is a disgrace. Like Melb they think they should be handed everything.
Wait. What? Bert, are you Tasmanian and I never knew???

I really only genuinely hate Carlton. I dislike most others with varying degress of venom but Carlton are the only ones I truely, utterly and thoroughly dispise.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

absolutely f****** HATE Carlton, cheating tanking pieces of steaming shit

2. Collingwood (think they own the world and fans think no Collingwood = no AFL)
3. Hawks
4. Weagles (moved up to 3 after watching their players throw their heads back time after time)
5. Richmond (i don't know why they just shit me.... they stay arrogant for some reason)
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

I enjoy the times we beat carlton and collingwood the best.

I think stkilda are a bum of a club and think its great everytime we beat them.

Hawks historically have hated. But i must admit to enjoying the brand of footy they play. I watch hawks games just to see franklin. So they are currently out of top 5. Last two spots prob richmond and adelaide. Never liked the crows.

Oh and i hate north. But thatd make 6
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

1. West Coast...see Tony's reasons

The width of the Nullabor

2. Carlton
3. Hawthorn
4. Richmond
5. Collingwood
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Itsmyshow
Top Up Player

Post by Itsmyshow »

1. Collingwood - Don't know what it is, but I just can't cop them, the supporters, anything black and white and it makes me want to vomit violently.
2. Norf - Someone mentioned the inferiority complex, these flogs just feel like everything Essendon has ever acheived is at their expense, they drive me nuts. One particular supporter on FB just makes my blood boil..
3. Carltank - Self Explanitory.
4. Richmond - It's their fault Matthew Knights coached us.
5. St Kilda - For a side that has never won anything, shit these guys think they are good.
It's been less than a week since BJG joined the Red and Black, but already the world is a far better place.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

5. North Melbourne
4. Collingwood
3. Richmond
2. Hawthorn

50 feet of crap

1. Carlton. f****** despise them with every sinew of my being.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

1 - Carlton
2 - Collingwood
3 - Richmond
4 - Hawthorn
5 - North Melbourne
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

1. Carlton
2. Hawthorn
3. Brisbane
4.Collingwood
5. Norf
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

There is a funny parallel thread about who carlton hates the most. Guess whose number 1? :-)

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/vi ... =2&t=31545
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

1. Carlton ... just the B/S from Walls and Pratt is enuf (umm didn't Pratt get done for anti competative behaviours ... go figure)
2. Dawks ... line in the sand ... Dermie ... Guess I was a child of the 70's who hated the wankers ... BTW ... one of the best things Matty Lloyd did in his final year ... :roll:
3. Brisbane ... was in Brisbane for work on the Thurs eve of the 2001 GF when Leigh Matthews on league teams bagged the EFC fans as arrogant and the main reason why the Bears whould have the support of all all other teams agin us .... never forgiven the C#nt or the bears ... and he is a lying cheating thug C#nt
4. Weagles ... favoured feather dusters who are on roids, ups, downs but ahem ahem ... never seem to get pinged for testings issues
5. Port ... we were their bitches for so long ... even though their supporters only had 34 teeth between 12,000 members - but they all all carried a phillips head screwdriver to jab/let down yr tyres in away games...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)