Worst on ground..

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Re: Worst on ground..

Post by Gimps »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:In the Sun they were talking about free agency and who might be affected.... Good news all you Natrat haters... they reckon he will be getting a new contract!!!!! vingertje vingertje

=D>
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Gimps wrote:
Mrs Mercuri wrote:In the Sun they were talking about free agency and who might be affected.... Good news all you Natrat haters... they reckon he will be getting a new contract!!!!! vingertje vingertje

=D>
:roll:
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

I'm fine with him getting another contract, so long as we pay him what he's worth (next to nothing) and he plays games only when we have lots of injuries.
watsongun
Top Up Player

Post by watsongun »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
I'm fine with him getting another contract, so long as we pay him what he's worth (next to nothing) and he plays games only when we have lots of injuries.
Looks like i'll be putting my membership on hold for another year yet again. Either he goes or i don't cough up money for membership again.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

watsongun wrote:
jimmyc1985 wrote:
Looks like i'll be putting my membership on hold for another year yet again. Either he goes or i don't cough up money for membership again.
:roll: :roll:
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

That would be his manager saying that. I'm waiting for this weeks Age article about what an asset to his community he is. Not a footballers arsehole unfortunately.
watsongun
Top Up Player

Post by watsongun »

robbie67 wrote:
That would be his manager saying that. I'm waiting for this weeks Age article about what an asset to his community he is. Not a footballers arsehole unfortunately.
can't he just retire already 140 odd games of total shit.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

watsongun wrote:
jimmyc1985 wrote:
Sounds like a win-win to me...Nat Rat gets a new contract and you crawl back to your cave
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

watsongun wrote:
jimmyc1985 wrote:
Wow. The club must be really worried about that.