I KNOW...

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
auditor
High Draft Pick

I KNOW...

Post by auditor »

I know that this particular forum is Bomber Discussion but I can't help myself.

Judd you are a filthy peice of shit. Always attacking players when they are unable to properly defend themselves eg: Leigh Adams' arm last light.
year after after year you do this shit I hope some one beats the shit out of you... :x

Sorry Bombertalker's
It just fell out of the sky
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Re: I KNOW...

Post by Jazz_84 »

na that's ok he's a piece of shit who's reputation has been destroyed so that's gotta hurt him! couldn't believe it when i saw it

great choice in captain Carlton you flogs!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

It was a dog's act pure and simple. Funny how Mcavaneny failed to mention throughout the entire commentary. He was trying to do a snow job on the incident carrying on like a pork chop about how "good" he was. Leigh Matthews at least had the balls to draw attention to it. It was a despicable incident.

Now we will see the "establishment" media draw ranks and try and say there wasnt anything in it and he didnt mean it. Well f-cksticks I dont any reported players really want to hurt their opponents when they mistime a bump. In Judd's case he was actually pulling Adams arm IN THE WRONG DIRECTION as if to wrench his shoulder out of its socket while he was totally defenseless with another Carlton on top of him. What could be more blatant and deliberate than that ?
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Interesting article on yahoo this morning about it:

(I've never tried posting a link before so forgive me BTers if this doesn't work)

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article ... -weak-act/
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

billyduckworth wrote:Interesting article on yahoo this morning about it:

(I've never tried posting a link before so forgive me BTers if this doesn't work)

Well, it's a tad ridiculous to suggest he aint no champion because of his indescretions.

If that tilts the criteria of "champion" then we may as well strip the title off blokes like Matthews, Whitten, Lockett etc.

They're still champions. Might not be likeable ones, but still champs in the game.
Essendunny
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Post by ZeroEffect »

MH_Bomber wrote:It was a dog's act pure and simple. Funny how Mcavaneny failed to mention throughout the entire commentary. He was trying to do a snow job on the incident carrying on like a pork chop about how "good" he was. Leigh Matthews at least had the balls to draw attention to it. It was a despicable incident.

Now we will see the "establishment" media draw ranks and try and say there wasnt anything in it and he didnt mean it. Well f-cksticks I dont any reported players really want to hurt their opponents when they mistime a bump. In Judd's case he was actually pulling Adams arm IN THE WRONG DIRECTION as if to wrench his shoulder out of its socket while he was totally defenseless with another Carlton on top of him. What could be more blatant and deliberate than that ?
Spot on. This should go straight to the tribunal and Judd should be suspended for at least 3 or 4 weeks. Just the reaction of Swallow throwing Judd to the ground said it all, Swallow feared for his mates welfare. Like you said Judd's intention was to injure Adams and he did just that. If he get's off the MRP are are a complete joke especially considering Judd has a history of similar acts. Why doesn't he just punch or elbow his opponents like everyone else?
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

BenDoolan wrote:

Well, it's a tad ridiculous to suggest he aint no champion because of his indescretions.

If that tilts the criteria of "champion" then we may as well strip the title off blokes like Matthews, Whitten, Lockett etc.

They're still champions. Might not be likeable ones, but still champs in the game.
Good to see an objective view put forward BD.

Anyone who suggests that Judd is not a champion footballer is either completely devoid of any knowledge of the game or just a f****** moron.

Yes, he has done things that have just been plain wrong, but to suggest that he is not a champion is just ridiculous.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Didn't he put a choker hold on someone a few years back. Sounds like he is obsessed with WWF or whatever the f*** it is called.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

BenDoolan wrote:

Difference being BD is that Whitten, Locket and Matthews never pretended to be anything other than what you saw. What gets me with Judd is this Mother Thersea persona he tries to project. By all means, be a dog, but have the self awareness to admit thats what you are
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

If Ballantine, or any of the "serial pests" had done this, the AFL would find 10 different ways of charging them with bringing the game into disrepute, and they would get the type of punishement handed out to Steven Baker. I expect that Judd will get two weeks, three tops.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

rockhole wrote:Didn't he put a choker hold on someone a few years back. Sounds like he is obsessed with WWF or whatever the f*** it is called.
Yeah, I remember the incident, but not who he played against at the time...and don't forget his 'eye examination' against Brisbane.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

robbie67 wrote:If Ballantine, or any of the "serial pests" had done this, the AFL would find 10 different ways of charging them with bringing the game into disrepute, and they would get the type of punishement handed out to Steven Baker. I expect that Judd will get two weeks, three tops.
I'll be surprised if he gets anything at all. What are the Carlton supporters saying this week, after baying for Sam's blood and the Pie who ironed their player out??? Where are their high horses now?

HE also eye gouged a Hawk, was it Brown??? Said he didn't at the tribunial and then turned around and said a few years later he had?
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

robbie67 wrote:If Ballantine, or any of the "serial pests" had done this, the AFL would find 10 different ways of charging them with bringing the game into disrepute, and they would get the type of punishement handed out to Steven Baker. I expect that Judd will get two weeks, three tops.
The type of punishment handed out to Baker was for 3 or 4 incidents and he had a shit record.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The UNDERTAKER or KANE,Rock? :lol:
gumbyisback
Top Up Player

Post by gumbyisback »

bigger dog than greg williams.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Megan wrote:
I'll be surprised if he gets anything at all. What are the Carlton supporters saying this week, after baying for Sam's blood and the Pie who ironed their player out??? Where are their high horses now?

HE also eye gouged a Hawk, was it Brown??? Said he didn't at the tribunial and then turned around and said a few years later he had?
Actually, I believe that Brown lied and then after Judd was acquitted, changed his story and got busted for that...net result, I think C***bell Brown copped either a fine or a week for lying and Judd got off...
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Post by ZeroEffect »

Crazyman wrote:
Megan wrote:

Actually, I believe that Brown lied and then after Judd was acquitted, changed his story and got busted for that...net result, I think C***bell Brown copped either a fine or a week for lying and Judd got off...
It was a big fine, something like 15,000...

Judd got 4, probably the right result. Bad for Supercoach, good for football.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Love your work F111

Now if only we could get it onto the run out banner for our game when he returns :lol: