Robbo's thoughts on who might go at years end

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Re: Robbo's thoughts on who might go at years end

Post by j-mac31 »

saladin wrote:You'd cut Ross!? Really? Wow. FWIW, I think he is safe as houses and most likely in the group of signings from a month ago.
I didn't realise he re-signed recently, but he's played one game in almost two years, others have looked better at VFL level and I'm probably influenced by Gossy.

If it were actually up to me NLM would be gone before him, but that's not going to happen.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
GoalSneak
Top Up Player

Re: Robbo's thoughts on who might go at years end

Post by GoalSneak »

j-mac31 wrote:
saladin wrote:You'd cut Ross!? Really? Wow. FWIW, I think he is safe as houses and most likely in the group of signings from a month ago.
I didn't realise he re-signed recently, but he's played one game in almost two years, others have looked better at VFL level and I'm probably influenced by Gossy.

If it were actually up to me NLM would be gone before him, but that's not going to happen.
I think Saladin is guessing that he has signed - the club announced a few weeks ago that some players had re-signed but didn't say who they were.

I would keep Ross. He is quick, clever and surprisingly strong in the air. He could develop into a good outside midfielder or running half-back. His only downside is his light frame; I can't see Bomber, in particular, warming to him until he bulks up a lot (but, then again, Dempsey gets a game). It hasn't helped him that he missed a large chunk of the season due to an ankle injury.