Who Was That Rock Ape 'Essendon Supporter'....

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Who Was That Rock Ape 'Essendon Supporter'....

Post by BenDoolan »

....that rang SEN after the game tonight? Calls in to slag Jobe Watson's disposal by foot as one of the worst in the game. Seriously f*ckstick, it's 2012 not 2006. Does your little brain not understand that he has improved his kicking skills by 300% since then?

f****** unbelievable that some imbeciles still have this view of Jobe Watson despite what he's done to carry this club over the last 3 or 4 years.
Essendunny
Gyoza
Club Captain

Re: Who Was That Rock Ape 'Essendon Supporter'....

Post by Gyoza »

BenDoolan wrote:....that rang SEN after the game tonight? Calls in to slag Jobe Watson's disposal by foot as one of the worst in the game. Seriously f*ckstick, it's 2012 not 2006. Does your little brain not understand that he has improved his kicking skills by 300% since then?

f****** unbelievable that some imbeciles still have this view of Jobe Watson despite what he's done to carry this club over the last 3 or 4 years.
This sort of shit is why I can't listen to SEN on the way home from games. It's great they go later than Triple M, but the c**** that call in just do my head in. Sounds like tonight was the worst of all.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

We have a lot of supporters who are completely clueless

I know one bloke who reckons Jobe is a shit captain. I told him ever to talk about footy to me again or I would bitch slap him
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

BomberinJapan wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:....that rang SEN after the game tonight? Calls in to slag Jobe Watson's disposal by foot as one of the worst in the game. Seriously f*ckstick, it's 2012 not 2006. Does your little brain not understand that he has improved his kicking skills by 300% since then?

This sort of shit is why I can't listen to SEN on the way home from games. It's great they go later than Triple M, but the c**** that call in just do my head in. Sounds like tonight was the worst of all.
Most of the callers were very good. It was this one blinking idiot who is trapped in some time warp. Crapped on by saying "don't know how people can label Jobe as elite as his kicking skills are blah, blah blah". I think it's the same f****** idiot that sits behind me at the MCG. A real serious f*ckwit that bloke...
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Can't stand SEN.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

BenDoolan wrote:
BomberinJapan wrote:

Most of the callers were very good. It was this one blinking idiot who is trapped in some time warp. Crapped on by saying "don't know how people can label Jobe as elite as his kicking skills are blah, blah blah". I think it's the same f****** idiot that sits behind me at the MCG. A real serious f*ckwit that bloke...
Did they correct the f****** knob?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
BomberinJapan wrote:

Did they correct the f****** knob?
Yeah, they were initially gobsmacked for a few seconds, but then they naturally declared that his kicking used to be a problem, but has been a super player and was excellent again today. - and pointed out that he has even improved his goal kicking efficiency this season. The f*ckwit didn't hang around to continue the conversation. Funny that.
Essendunny
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

That complete moron must have a very boring life.
Thats right ring SEN and waste everybodys time.
You complete idiot...
Jobe = Superstar...
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Post by ZeroEffect »

After we got smashed by Geelong Mark Fine asked the SEN callers who they thought was better, Scarlett or Fletcher. His next two callers turned out to be assholes and Finey called them that. I reckon he's the best sports host on radio and this is one the reason why.
bombermancan
Top Up Player

Post by bombermancan »

ZeroEffect wrote:After we got smashed by Geelong Mark Fine asked the SEN callers who they thought was better, Scarlett or Fletcher. His next two callers turned out to be assholes and Finey called them that. I reckon he's the best sports host on radio and this is one the reason why.
finneys a f****** idiot.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

bombermancan wrote:
ZeroEffect wrote:After we got smashed by Geelong Mark Fine asked the SEN callers who they thought was better, Scarlett or Fletcher. His next two callers turned out to be assholes and Finey called them that. I reckon he's the best sports host on radio and this is one the reason why.
finneys a f****** idiot.
+ 1
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

hop wrote:
bombermancan wrote:
finneys a f****** idiot.
+ 1
+2.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Post by ZeroEffect »

He might be a lot things, but one thing he aint is a f****** idiot.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

j-mac31 wrote:
hop wrote:
bombermancan wrote:
finneys a f****** idiot.
+ 1
+2.
+3